Forex Demo Account Magnifies An Investor’s Ability Through Practice Forex Trading
Forex demo account offers risk free practice trading and its relative demand are increasing as means to practice Forex trading prior to venturing in the market live. According to their proponents, Forex demo accounts best teaches an investor of the ins and outs of Forex trading, formulate sound trading decisions, react to trading patterns and market changes, and learn how to hurdle profit or avoid possible losses. All these are made possible without the risk of a single penny while trading with a Forex demo account.
Similar to live Forex trading accounts, a Forex demo account (http://forexmarkettradingblog.com/forexdemoaccount) also provides:
- Access to the real Forex platform or market indices.
- Practice Forex trading and experience true real-time currency prices and volatility.
- Access to major currencies and currency pairs available for trading.
- Flexible transaction size and volume .
- Opportunity to trade on margin using a Forex demo account.
- Zero commissions, no spread widening, and guaranteed stop loss.
- Trading professional analysis tools available with a Forex demo account.
- Personal account management assistant.
- Ability to trade in gold and silver.
The best traders that are active today were also made tough by using Forex demo accounts like Wade Hoppe who claims: “After I opened a Forex demo account and started trading, I really started to understand how Forex works – now I’m making a decent part-time income trading Forex from home. I figure if I stick to my system, I can quit my day job in about 8 to 10 months.”
A Forex Demo Account comes in three types classified according to trading flexibility and functionality.
- The Mini Forex demo account generally provides spread by 3 pips, 500:1 leverage, a virtual minimum deposit of $500, allowed scalping, 1% margin, and dealing room services.
- The Standard Forex demo account provides spreads by 2 pips, 200:1 leverage, $10,000 minimum virtual deposit, allowed scalping, 1% margin, and dealing room services.
- The Premium Forex demo account with 1 pip spread, 100:1 leverage, $200,000 minimum virtual deposit, allowed scalping, 1% margin, and dealing room services.
An investor can open a Forex demo account from banks and some independent software or platform providers like the favored platforms by Forex Trading Coaches.
For more information on opening a Forex demo account and to practice Forex trading visit (http://forexmarkettradingblog.com/forexdemoaccount).
- Contact Information
- Thomas Henley
- 4U2C Media
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.