Supply Chain Secrets Revealed In New Book
Rob O’Byrne and the Logistics Bureau (management consultants) team will release the first of a series of books on Supply Chain and Logistics next month. Advance copies will be available at the Smart 2011 conference in Sydney (http://www.logisticsbureau.com/news.htm).
The aim is to produce a series of Supply Chain and Logistics books providing really practical and helpful tips and insights, that are largely based on Logistics Bureau’s experience with over 1,200 client assignments across 22 countries.
– “This book is a must read if you’re really serious about creating a sustainable business and shareholder wealth.” –
Darren J Stephens
International Best Selling Author
“Millionaires & Billionaires Secrets Revealed”
Readers will learn or discover:
- How to access the big ticket items to reduce costs.
- 5 critical tips on measuring for superior performance.
- Balancing cost and service for more effective distribution.
- How to stop inventory investment blow outs.
- 3 key steps to developing a game winning Supply Chain strategy.
- The 5 key steps to improving warehousing effectiveness.
- Avoiding the stuff that screws your Supply Chain performance.
- Contact Information
- Rob O’Byrne
- Group Managing Director
- Logistics Bureau
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.