Wavelink Antenna Professional Grade 220 MHz Yagi Antennas Prevent Costly System Downtime Caused by Antenna Failures
Wavelink Antenna Systems is pleased to announce the release of the Professional Grade 220 MHz directional Yagi antennas, designed specifically for mission critical and extreme weather installations.
Every year thousands of antennas fail due to high wind, heavy snow, ice loading and other severe weather situations. VHF yagi antennas are particularly vulnerable to weather related failure due to their relatively large physical size. The availability of the PRO216 antennas directly addresses the requirement for an extreme-weather solution in the 216 to 226 MHz frequency band.
“From the first prototype to the finished product the design team focused on maximum durability and reliability above all else for the PRO216 Yagis” stated Wavelink Antenna Director of Sales Gary Tootle.
The PRO216 directional yagi is available in two versions, both with an operating frequency of 216-226 MHz.
1. PRO216- 8 a 3 element Yagi antenna with 8 dBi gain
2. PRO216-12 a 6 element Yagi with 11.6 dBi gain.
“The PRO216 Yagi antennas provide a significant upgrade opportunity for 220 MHz system operators” added Mr. Tootle. “Anyone who’s suffered through even one antenna failure will appreciate the absolute brute strength of these units”.
Antenna failures represent an unnecessary inconvenience and expense for system operators. The high cost of travel and manpower to replace a failed unit far exceeds any saving realized on the initial purchase of an “economy” antenna.
The PRO216 yagi antenna is designed specifically for 220 MHz system owners seeking a “No Fail” antenna solution in this frequency band.
Wavelink Professional Grade antennas feature:
• Aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum frame.
• Fully TIG welded construction which provides maximum strength and ensures the antenna is electrically one piece.
• Precision machining on state of the art CNC equipment to ensure consistent performance.
• Factory installed, sealed and tested Integral feed-lines available up to 50 feet long
• Black Type II anodic coating which helps reduce ice build up and offers the best protection against environmental damage.
• a heavy duty bracket that easily permits horizontal or vertical polarization.
• A 5 year warranty as standard
Wavelink Antenna Systems Ltd. is a Calgary, Canada based manufacturer of Premium Quality antennas and related accessories. Current products include Professional Grade Yagi, Omni Directional, Folded Dipole and Grid antennas.
The Wavelink Value Series includes select Yagi and Omni models.
For additional information please visit WavelinkAntenna.com
- Contact Information
- Gary Tootle
- Director of Sales
- Wavelink Antenna Systems
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.