New Study Guide Teaches How to Research and Draft a Legal Brief in 90 Minutes
BarWrite® Press Launches New Book for Bar Candidates, Law Students, Lawyers
On the Multistate Performance Test (MPT) bar candidates must not only research and write a brief or another law office task, they must finish the job in just 90 minutes. Now 35 jurisdictions require the MPT on the bar exam. Pennsylvania has its own performance test, and so does California, which allows 3 hours. The challenges are the same everywhere.
“My aim is to help bar candidates excel on performance tests, and to help law students and practitioners perform basic law office tasks more efficiently,” says Dr. Mary Campbell Gallagher. At the end of May, BarWrite® Press will launch Dr. Gallagher’s new study guide “Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT): How to Finish the MPT in 90 Minutes and Excel, With 12 Actual MPT Tasks, Sample Answers, Point Sheets, and Complete Analyses.”
The book “Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT)” features:
• Detailed instructions for the time-saving MPT-Matrix(TM) system for noting research quickly on one sheet of paper, which avoids note-taking and provides a blueprint for rapid drafting
• Instructions and templates for producing major MPT types, including the MPT brief template, memorandum template, and letter template
• The 4-Step Perform Your Best MPT System(TM) for managing time and finishing any task
• Twelve (12) actual MPT tasks, as released by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE), including a range of difficulty and a variety of formats, and 12 Graders Point Sheets
• An Analytic Note on each of the 12 MPT tasks, explaining how to read and outline the instructions, and how to organize and present each work product for a higher score
• Twelve (12) complete sample answers for those actual MPT tasks, demonstrating appropriate format, content, tone, and organization for each task
For information on BarWrite visit http://www.BarWrite.com.
MARY CAMPBELL GALLAGHER, J.D., Ph.D., is president of BarWrite® and BarWrite Press. She is a graduate of Harvard Law School, and she holds the Ph.D. in linguistics. BarWrite offers large-group bar courses in New York City, including courses for all states for the Multistate Performance Test (MPT), and Dr. Gallagher is available to lecture nationwide. Dr. Gallagher is the author of “Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT): How to Finish the Test in 90 Minutes and Excel,” First Edition, 2011, which teaches the unique Perform Your Best(TM) 4-Step Performance Test System(TM). She is also the author of the book and CDs “Scoring High on Bar Exam Essays: In-depth Strategies and Essay-Writing Practice That Bar Review Courses Don’t Offer,” Third Edition, 2006, which teaches the Under-Here-Therefore(TM) legal writing system. Students can check their law school bookstore or order these books directly from the distributor, at http://LegalBooksDistributing.com. For more study tips, law students and bar candidates can visit http://www.BarWriteBlog.com.
“Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT): How to Finish the MPT in 90 Minutes and Excel,” First Edition, 2011, by Mary Campbell Gallagher, J.D., Ph.D.
BarWrite Press http://www.BarWrite.com
Write to: Staff@BarWrite.com
ISBN 13: 978-0-9706088-3-3
Distributor: Legal Books Distributing http://LegalBooksDistributing.com
- Contact Information
- Candice Williams
- BarWrite and BarWrite Press
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.