Forex Income Engine 2.0 Frees Up Time And Shields Risk
According to Bill Poulos, principal of Profits Run, who developed the Forex Income Engine 2.0 (FIE 2.0), there are four types of traders:
1. The dependent trader who is dependent on the magic bullet or software to strike it rich overnight with a $97 product.
2. The newbie trader who tries to figure it all out eclectically from various books and courses and spends too much time doing so.
3. The independent trader who seeks out complete trading methods through complete home study courses which provide customer support.
4. The master trader, who by definition is an independent trader but who goes a quantum leap further by seeking out coaching and reinforcement from other master traders who are already very successful.
Virginia Reynolds, a partner of M and V Reynolds & Associates, says that the Forex Income Engine 2.0 training program offered by Mr Poulos provides the system and methods by which the dependent, newbie and independent traders will elevate themselves to be independent master forex traders.
Virginia Reynolds continues ...
The FIE 2.0 system contains four essential elements:
1. It includes specific risk, portfolio and money management guidelines with ongoing support.
2. It is a complete method leaving no decision to chance with setup conditions and entry, initial stop and exit strategy rules.
3. As little as 20 minutes a day is required for trading.
4. It is based on technical analysis though not wholly mechanical as the trader must learn and know how to trade in the first place, retain control of his/her trading account and thus not to become wholly dependent on mechanical signals, or other magic black box methods.
The underlying philosophy is grounded on the methods of the 19th century financial genius, Bernard Baruch, whose main tactic was to wait for the market to bottom and buy on the way up, then sell before the top, in the middle one-third of the move. That is, forgo the temptation to always try to maximize profits by buying at the exact bottom and selling at the exact top, which is impossible to forecast and thus achieve.
Mr Poulos has adapted this philosophy by tripling profit potential by simultaneously looking at the short, intermediate and longer-term trends all at once and then instantly detect and use the dominant trend. Basing decisions on trends rather than absolutes is the key here.
The end result of undertaking FIE 2.0 is to acquire real skills in trading Forex profitably over time and thus derive financial freedom and to pass on a legacy, not only in wealth but in forex trading know-how.
To read more about FIE 2.0 please visit this site: http://www.atforexincomeengine.com
- Contact Information
- Michael Reynolds
- M and V Reynolds & Associates
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.