LeadFormix Releases Study Report on “How Marketers Can Use LinkedIn For B2B Lead Generation”
San Francisco, CA – April 26, 2011 -- LeadFormix, a provider of next-generation marketing automation solutions which help align Marketing and Sales teams in B2B organizations, today announced that it is making available its research report - Why Should You Use LinkedIn For B2B Lead Generation?
The report analyzes effectiveness of social media platform LinkedIn in sending leads or enterprise visitors to B2B company websites. The study evaluates the referral traffic, especially the enterprise visitors (leads) coming in from LinkedIn to B2B sites. The sources within LinkedIn which are most instrumental in sending these leads to a site and the kind of activities the LinkedIn members should participate in to get maximum advantage from the network.
The study helps B2B companies in understanding the LinkedIn platform better and optimizing their use of this professional networking site to generate more quality leads.
Some of the highlights of this research report are –
• 24 % of all visitors from LinkedIn to a B2B website are enterprise visitors (leads).
• Nearly 45% of leads coming to a company website through LinkedIn are first time visitors.
• Leads from LinkedIn groups and ads are most likely to fill a form (convert) on a B2B website.
• Based on the intent of visitors measured by LeadFormix, the most relevant traffic for a company comes from its LinkedIn employee profiles and participation in groups. These visitors are most interested in the company details, product offerings and in attending webinars which are highly correlated with a potential buyer’s intent.
• Visitors from LinkedIn company pages are most likely to spend more than 10 minutes on a company website.
To read the complete research report, please visit:
LeadFormix is a leader in next-generation marketing automation and sales enablement, providing a game-changing, real-time solution that delivers a new level of enriched lead data, enabling enterprise sales and marketing teams to uncover hidden opportunities, accurately identify online visitor intent and decision-makers, and deliver powerful, targeted, real-time responses to qualified prospects. LeadFormix was founded by experienced software executives from Microsoft, Yodlee, Autonomy, and Healtheon. LeadFormix has offices in California, Michigan, England and India.
For more information, please visit www.leadformix.com
- Contact Information
- Michael Sasaki
- Marketing & Business Development
- LeadFormix Inc
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.