WHI3 Homes Inspection Services Now Offers More than an Inspection
Many companies offer home inspection services, but WHI3 in Birmingham, AL offers something more - good old fashion customer service.
March 29, 2011, Birmingham, AL: Home inspection companies do one thing well- they inspect homes for signs of potential trouble and expense. Most people have the home inspected prior to purchasing it to make sure they are not buying the proverbial money pit. A few savvy sellers get a pre-sale inspection to make sure their home is market ready.
Occasionally, home inspectors are called in to detect Radon, Chinese Drywall toxicity or pest infestation. However, these specialty inspections require specific certifications in those areas. Not all home inspection services have that extra education and expertise.
Anthony Westbrook, owner of WHI3 Home Inspection Services which services the Birmingham, AL area, is certified in all these specialty areas. However, there is another specialty area he has obtained a reputation for providing - good old fashion customer service. Endorsed by the Birmingham Association of Realtors and the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors with their $10,000 Honor Guarantee, Anthony Westbrook states, “Give me 5% of your confidence and I’ll earn the other 95%.”
WHI3 offers a 100 day guarantee on their inspection services along with a 200% satisfaction guarantee of their inspection findings. If anything crops up that was not in the detailed 30 page report, the company will pay for the repairs. As the website says, “Your satisfaction drives our success.”
Other services include a complete 30 page report delivered onsite with color photos for documentation, a downloadable pdf of the report which can be emailed to whomever the person receiving the service wishes, and free support as long as the person who ordered the inspection lives in that home.
Ordering a home inspection is made even easier through their convenient online forms or by phoning (205) 378-9442 from 8am to 7pm seven days a week. WHI3 accepts all major credit cards.
- Contact Information
- Anthony M. Westbrook
- President / Inspector
- W.H.I.3 Home Inspection Services
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.