FleetMind White Paper Highlights Tips and Tools to Ensure Waste Fleet Safety
MONTREAL, CANADA – February 24, 2011 - FleetMind Solutions, Inc., the technology leader for fleet management solutions, today announced that “Waste Fleet Safety: Tips and Tools to Ensure Safe Driving” - a new white paper that discusses strategies for improving waste fleet safety - is now available for free download at: http://www.fleetmind.com/white-paper/
“Every year an estimated 20 percent of all fleet vehicles are involved in accidents,” said Martin Demers, CEO of FleetMind. “The direct and indirect costs of these accidents are tremendous. The reality is that most accidents are avoidable, and effective safety management can reduce the risks significantly. Our white paper compiles findings from our extensive experience with fleets across North America, and is intended to provide helpful insights to fleet managers in the waste industry.”
“Waste Fleet Safety: Tips and Tools to Ensure Safe Driving" explores a variety of strategic recommendations for waste fleet safety including:
1. Fleet safety planning – a discussion of key considerations for an effective fleet safety plan.
2. Influencing driver behavior – four steps toward creating a pro-active safe driving environment.
3. Fleet safety tools – an overview of technology tools for implementing and supporting a fleet safety program.
4. Driver scoring and monitoring – how driver monitoring and scoring encourages adherence to safety program guidelines.
5. Fleet mapping – how fleet mapping tools let managers track drivers and determine how vehicles are being handled.
6. Reports and alarms – how fleet reporting tools let managers evaluate overall fleet and driver activity.
7. Vehicle inspection and maintenance – how a comprehensive safety program needs an effective preventative maintenance component.
8. Accident management – how to implement processes to deal effectively with any accident situations.
To download the “Waste Fleet Safety: Tips and Tools to Ensure Safe Driving” white paper, visit: http://www.fleetmind.com/white-paper/
FleetMind Solutions, Inc. is the technology leader for fleet management solutions. FleetMind was founded in 1996 by bringing together leading-edge computer systems expertise for harsh, real-world environments with breakthrough research and development in telematics for heavy trucks. FleetMind designs, manufactures, and markets wireless enabled on-board computers, driver terminals and business automation software that extend the reach of our customer’s enterprise back-office systems all the way to the truck and driver. Our solutions have allowed some of the largest transportation and Waste Management fleets in North America to link their drivers and vehicles to business operations in real-time, delivering proven business results and a true competitive edge. FleetMind puts YOU in your driver’s seat. For more information, visit us at www.FleetMind.com.
- Contact Information
- Bruno Gagnon
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.