viaLanguage Reports Strong Growth in 2010
viaLanguage, a leading provider of multilingual solutions for global businesses, today announced strong financial and business results for 2010. During the year, the Company achieved revenue growth of nearly 30 percent in 2010 over 2009, while diversifying multilingual solutions with significant client adoption. Additionally, viaLanguage continued its tradition of strong client satisfaction by adding new business units, industry partnerships, and talent to its employee base.
“viaLanguage had a phenomenal 2010 ,“ said Chanin Ballance, CEO of viaLanguage. ”Solid growth in our core translation and localization business and strong growth in our emerging businesses drove our success. As we continue to grow, our focus remains on our customers and partners, ensuring world-class service.”
• Evolved into a well-established, full service company now specializing in delivering multilingual solutions for globally focused businesses, viaLanguage implemented innovative solutions including Product and Digital Marketing, viaLegal™ (legal translation), Global eLearning, and Healthcare and Life Sciences initiatives.
• Acquired eLearning solutions provider and long-time strategic business partner, Planet Productions Inc. Addressing the training needs of organization’s globally dispersed employee base, the company operates as a subsidiary of viaLanguage called viaLearning.
• Launched viaLegal™ , giving corporations and law firms 24/7 professional legal translation, attorney review and cultural best practices to help them manage multilingual contracts, policies, mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property and more across global regions.
• Increased client base and revenue especially in the high tech and healthcare industries. Now serving more than 400 healthcare organizations across the nation, viaLanguage started working with Senior Whole Health, Commomwealth Care Alliance, BCBS Minnesota, St. Jude Medical, UCare and Walmart Health and Wellness. They also became a Cisco preferred vendor and expanded their services within Intel.
• Entered into a reseller relationship with India-based R K SWAMY HANSA to form HANSAviaLanguage , selling global translation services to companies within India.
• Partnered with sales content management provider, Prolifiq, to enhance the use of localized content by sales teams. Together, the companies offer a combined solution that reduces the time for translated content to reach the hands of global sales professionals.
• Selected for membership in AT&T Women Entrepreneurs’ Forum to serve the emerging communications technology needs of U.S. women-owned businesses and help drive continued innovation and growth.
• Added top talent to executive team.
viaLanguage provides multilingual solutions for the global needs of businesses today. viaLanguage’s solutions include Product and Digital Marketing, viaLegal™(legal translation), Global eLearning and Healthcare and Life Sciences initiatives. Through the unique combination of its Online Language System (OLS), expert linguists around the globe and technology integration capabilities, viaLanguage offers organizations comprehensive, scalable, affordable solutions for meeting today’s increasing global language needs. Since 2000, the company has earned a reputation among its clients for reliability, quality and professionalism. Clients include: Nokia, Microsoft, Cisco, Walmart, Blue Shield California, Regence, Disney, Nike, Citibank; as well as many hospitals, school districts and state governments. Corporate Headquarters are located at 700 SW Taylor Street, Suite 310 Portland, OR 97205-3016. For more information, visit www.vialanguage.com or call us at 503-243-2007.
- Contact Information
- Rachel Weikum
- Press Contact
- Weikum Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.