linkedFA Rolls out Site Enhancements to support 2011 Growth Plans
Social Networking Site for Financial Professionals Releases New Features and Functionality
linkedFA (www.linkedfa.com), the first social networking site for financial professionals to communicate with investors and peers in a fully compliant and secure environment, announces the release of new features and functionality following feedback from its 5,000+ active users.
The commercial roll-out includes:
• A Public Directory search function providing immediate access to over 1.4 million licensed financial professionals through linkedFA
• A simplified one-page Feed Interface that empowers advisors to view and post to all major social media accounts simultaneously, including linkedIN, Twitter, Facebook and linkedFA. By disseminating all social media activity through linkedFA, the site’s unique compliance feature is applied to third party sites and ensures compliance with industry rules and regulations as per FINRA Regulatory Notice 10-06.
• A People You May Know feature which dynamically introduces peers and professionals of interest to members based on geography, company, network connections and more.
• A Public Post feature that allows users to share updates with the entire linkedFA membership beyond the individual user’s network.
• Public Discussion Forums enabling linkedFA members to post topics of interest for comment throughout the entire linkedFA community.
linkedFA Founder and CEO, Jason Bishara says: “Social media in the financial industry is still very new and rapidly evolving. The debate around how to utilize social networking to increase business is in constant flux. Our growth strategy, since launching a year ago, is to remain at the forefront of financial social media’s evolution while actively utilizing feedback from members to continually improve their experience. We spent six months working with our end users and polling our audience to determine exactly what they want. We have identified those key pieces of functionality and will show significant advancements in the company and product through the first quarter of 2011. I encourage all financial professionals to take advantage of linkedFA’s powerful features, and provide feedback to help develop a solution that is tailored to their industry.”
In addition to major technical enhancements and upgrades, linkedFA’s 2011 growth strategy includes premium content, senior appointments, partnerships and acquisitions.
- Contact Information
- Michelle Milsom
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.