HP Speeds Response to Clients’ Technical Challenges with Services Support Program
PALO ALTO, Calif.,---
HP today announced an enhanced services support program that uses advanced automation and mobility technology to resolve client problems quickly, proactively and with minimal disruption.
The HP Next Generation Customer Support Experience will help businesses and governments in their pursuit of an Instant-On Enterprise. In a world of continuous connectivity, the Instant-On Enterprise embeds technology in everything it does to serve customers, employees, partners and citizens with whatever they need, instantly.
The HP Next Generation Customer Support Experience features technology support that is designed to help deliver:
* Reduced outages and lower total cost of ownership through personalized, proactive support capabilities that enhance the value of clients’ existing technologies;
* Quicker problem resolution with advanced, 24/7 remote monitoring that automates diagnostics and notifications for HP and multivendor products. HP support addresses issues with its own technologies in addition to multivendor environments;
* Reduced staff time spent on maintenance with automated service requests that direct products needing attention to top HP services professionals, so clients can stay focused on running their businesses, instead of performing routine maintenance;
* Personalized and proactive support designed to improve the health and performance of clients’ technology environments with a new support portal; and
* Entitlement based access to HP system updates, including the latest support “how to” information, upgrades, user forums and HP experts.
* Guaranteed use of only HP genuine parts; HP genuine parts always in stock.
“Clients deserve an excellent customer support experience that provides lightning fast responses in addition to increased overall value,” said Gary M. Budzinski, senior vice president and general manager, Technology Services, HP. “Building on our industry-leading positions in customer loyalty and customer satisfaction, the HP Next Generation Customer Support Experience is an evolutionary next step in enabling clients to maximize their technology investments.”
Concurrent with the announcement of the HP Next Generation Customer Support Experience, HP intends to limit access to the company’s intellectual property over the next 12 to 18 months to warranty and support agreement customers. This will allow HP and its worldwide network of authorized support partners to enhance the HP Next Generation Customer Support Experience for warranty and support agreement customers, while aligning HP’s intellectual property protection practices with industry norms.
The HP Next Generation Customer Support Experience will be rolled out in phases over the next 12 to 18 months.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com/.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.