Airparks keep snow policy clear
Airparks, the UK’s largest off-airport parking company, has announced a clear cancellation policy for any customers that can’t travel to the airport due to the UK’s big freeze:
If a customer is unable to get to the car park because of cancelled flights or impassable roads, Airparks will issue a credit note that will remain valid for up to one year.
If incoming flights are delayed Airparks won’t charge for the extra time at the car park.
Anthony Clarke-Cowell, head of product innovation and merchandising, said: “We always try to see things from the customers’ perspective. In this case we wouldn’t want to add to the disappointment of a missed holiday by adding extra charges.
He continued, "We feel that giving our snowbound customers a credit note for future journeys is the most hopeful solution. Also, for incoming passengers – A delay is hard enough to bear – We are happy to see our customers drive home from the car park without having had to pay extra for an overstay.”
This is Airparks’ cancellation policy for the duration of severe weather - where it is difficult to travel to the airport – Normal terms will apply when the weather conditions ease.
Contact centre opening hours over Christmas and the New Year:
Fri - Xmas Eve - 08:00-18:00
Sat - Christmas Day - Closed
Sun - Boxing Day - 10:00-16:30
Mon - Bank Hol 27th - 09:00-20:00
Tue - Bank Hol 28th - 09:00-20:00
Fri -New Year’s Eve - 08:00-19:00
Sat - New Year’s Day - 10:00-19:00
Mon - Bank Hol 3rd 08:00-22:00
Airparks offer Winter Packs for returning travellers to purchase, they include:
- de-icier sprays
- screen wash
- ice scrapers
- de-mister sponges
For terms and conditions please go to Airparks Terms and conditions
• Airparks offer a Best Price Guarantee; find the same parking cheaper and we’ll match the price or refund the difference.
• Save up to 60% on gate rates.
• Parking charges start at just £2.49 per day.
• Airparks make arrangements for 750,000 customers every year.
• Internet bookings at www.airparks.co.uk.
• Airparks car parks at Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Luton, Cardiff, East Midlands, Glasgow and Newcastle.
• All Airparks car parks are secured and Park Mark accredited.
• Airparks Services Ltd has also been Quality Assured to ISO 9001 2000 for secured airport parking and passenger transfer services, an achievement we are very proud of.
• Each Airparks car park has a 24hr reception, open all year round, and offers frequent transfer bus services to the airport terminal.
• Return Greet, Meet and Greet and car wash services available at most Airparks’ car parks.
Airparks is the UK’s biggest off airport parking provider, offering over 28,000 car parking spaces close to eight UK airports. Pre-book and Save with Airparks – we offer a best price guarantee as well as being Proud to Park your car.
To book online go to www.airparks.co.uk or call 0800 747 777
- Contact Information
- Helen Gillilan
- Press Officer
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.