Free Webinar - Need Help Finding a Care Home for a Senior with Alzheimer’s?
USA: Families and caregivers of seniors with Alzheimer’s or other dementias are invited to a free webinar to be held on Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010 (PST).
The topic of the free webinar is, “How to Choose the Best Assisted Living Facility for Seniors with Alzheimer’s or Other Dementias”. Interested persons must sign up for the limited spaces available for the webinar by visiting https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/201606806.
The Webinar presenter will be David Wylie. In 2005 Wylie founded Alzheimer’s Care Home Referral Service. Prior to this he founded Residential Care Placement Services in 1995 and worked with the Alzheimer’s Association in the San Francisco Bay Area from 1988-94.
No longer directly involved in helping caregivers with placement Wylie said, “For many family members and caregivers this is one of the hardest and most painful decisions they will ever make. It is made worse by simply not knowing what the care home options are or what to base their choice of an assisted living facility on. I hope this webinar will help a few people through a very tough time.”
Topics to be addressed during the webinar include:
* How do I know when it is time to make the move to a care home?
* What is the difference between assisted living facilities, care homes and skilled nursing facilities?
* How do I find out where these care homes and assisted living facilities are?
* Is there anyone who can help me with the process of searching for the right care home?
* How much does assisted living cost and is there any financial help available?
* What do I tell my loved one about the move into a care home?
* What should I be looking for when I visit care homes?
The public is invited to sign up for this free webinar by clicking on the link above.
- Contact Information
- David Wylie
- Assisted Living Consultant
- Assisted Living Consultants
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.