Affordable Design Solutions for Your Home
Interior Designer Erinn Valencich offers simple solutions to freshen any room with Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener
RACINE, Wis., – For busy moms looking for new ways to freshen up the look and feel of their home, interior designer and home trend expert Erinn Valencich says to just use common sense and scents with the newly designed Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener.
Valencich, who appears frequently on HGTV, believes personal elements, such as scent, add character and the finishing touch to a room. She has partnered with Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener to pair each scent with a different home décor theme that matches design personalities.
“Décor and scent go hand-in-hand,” says Valencich, “and designing around the senses is a great way to ensure that a room is not missing any essential elements – color, texture or fragrance. I like Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener because it provides a signature scent to complement a room’s design and ambiance.”
Matching Home Décor and Scent
For easy, cost effective ways to personalize and update a home, Valencich recommends stimulating the senses through color, textures and fragrance.
1. Color – Look at home décor items purely based on color. Painting an accent wall is one of the easiest ways to infuse a fresh burst of color into a room. To make the room cohesive, pick three accessories in that same color and position them around the room in a triangle pattern.
2. Fragrance – If a room looks beautiful but lacks an inviting scent, the effect may fall flat. Add fragrance as the finishing touch to home décor with Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener. The newly designed neutral vase-like design can be added to any room and blends in with the décor.
3. Textures – Achieve a warm and inviting atmosphere by adding soft lighting with lamps and dimmers and by using different textures throughout the room. If there is a lot of wood in a room, opt for a glass and metal piece for contrast. Always make sure the fabrics on upholstery are soft and cozy so family members and guests are comfortable.
Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener uses a built-in motion sensor to detect movement and automatically freshens a room with fragrance only when needed. The starter kit is offered in Lavender & Vanilla and Hawaiian Breeze® scents.
* Lavender & Vanilla – Lavender & Vanilla’s soft scent will complement a more feminine décor theme.
* Hawaiian Breeze® – The airy, fruity scent of Hawaiian Breeze® pairs nicely with a layered, casual beach-inspired look.
Refills are available in Clean Linen™, Apple Cinnamon and Clear Springs® Tough Odor Solutions, in addition to Lavender & Vanilla and Hawaiian Breeze®. Each refill kit lasts for weeks.
It is available in the air-care aisle of food, drug and mass-merchandise stores such as Target, Walmart and many more. The manufacturer suggested retail price for Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener is $8.99 (includes one holder, one refill and two AA batteries) with additional refills at $3.49 each.
For more information about Glade®Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener and tips to match your style to a Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Freshener scent, visit www.GladeScentandStyle.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.