Does spending money on online reverse Cell Lookup Services make any sense?
There are hundreds of free websites devoted to reverse Cell Lookups for anyone that wants to lookup cell phone calls that are unidentified. Research has shown most of the free websites can’t deliver the results that are available on some of the websites where a small fee is charged. There are legal reasons for this.
Midlothian, Virginia, August 22, 2010 -- The privacy law on cell phones in the US, has stifled the ability to obtain a trace on cell phone calls online and is the primary reason why free reverse cell lookup services cannot provide the exact details of any cell phone numbers. It is written in the law that that these services cannot be provided online for free, therefore, the only way to obtain this information is through reverse cell lookup paid online services. It is interesting to note that this law does not restrict the lookup of landline numbers by the free online services.
The reasons why someone would need to a reverse cell lookup are numerous. The most frequent reasons include, cheating spouses, verification of business employees, privacy and security concerns, and of course people who want to commit a crime.
Cheating spouses comprise the largest reason why people use reverse cell lookup services. According to www.compasspointpi.com below are the statistics on cheating spouses.
• 22 percent of married men have strayed at least once during their married lives.
• 14 percent of married women have had affairs at least once during their married lives.
• Younger people are more likely candidates; in fact, younger women are as likely as younger men to be unfaithful.
• 70 percent of married women and 54 percent of married men did not know of their spouses’ extramarital activity.
• Cheating spouse statistics confirm that 50 and 70 percent of married men (between 38 and 53 million men) have cheated or will cheat on their wives. One study found that 2/3 of the wives (26 to 36 million women) whose husbands were cheating had no idea their husbands were having an affair - largely because they failed to recognize the telltale signs.
Also according to private investigator C.R. “Bob” Brown (http://www.pimall.com/nais/n.spouse.html ): “Many cheaters use cellular telephones to communicate with their lovers. Should your mate have a cellular telephone, you may want to get a detailed billing of the calls made from the cellular phone to determine whether a certain number has been frequently called. A good area to start looking is for the first number called when your mate first leaves for work and the same number called again right before they return home.“
It is clear that there are many people worried about anonymous cell phone calls from their cheating spouses. The are several excellent paid websites that are very inexpensive (as low as .99 cents) that instantly provide: Name, Carrier, Cellular Numbers, Unlisted Numbers, Non-Published Numbers, Internet & VOIP, Historical Info, Current Info, Income, Avg. Home Value, etc.
One of the least expensive and most popular of these websites can be found at http://reversecelllookupsecrets.com/tracecellphonenumber
- Contact Information
- Alan Richmond
- Reverse Cell Lookup Secrets
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.