Grab a summer bargain at Airparks
Travellers looking for a late summer bargain can take advantage of great deals on airport parking at Airparks sites across the UK.
Airparks Birmingham is currently offering parking from just £3.50 per day - a saving of almost £3 a day compared with on-airport parking. For eight days, the price is £29.92 at Airparks, compared with £45.60 at the on-airport car park. Holidaymakers can also save time on their return, when they book the Airparks Return Greet service, where their car is brought to the terminal on return from holiday for just £54.92.
There are equally great savings at Luton, where parking at Airparks costs around £7.50 a day. Parking in the on-airport car parks, on the other hand, costs about £10 a day.
Airparks provides airport parking at Birmingham, Cardiff, East Midlands, Gatwick, Glasgow, Luton and Newcastle. All Airparks sites are less than five miles from the airport, and they all hold the Park Mark security award.
Tristan MacIntyre-Read, Site Experience for Airparks said: "Some of our Airparks sites are offering a week’s parking for less than half the price you’d pay in an on-airport car park.
“On-airport car parks can be up to 15 minutes from the terminal, still requiring you to use a shuttle bus: so sometimes off-airport parking can be equally as convenient, as well as a great deal cheaper.”
Notes to editors: Prices are for parking from August 28 to September 4.
• Airparks offers a Best Price Guarantee; find the same parking cheaper and we’ll match the price or refund the difference.
• Save up to 60% on gate rates.
• Parking charges start at just £2.49 per day.
• Airparks make arrangements for 750,000 customers every year.
• Internet bookings at www.airparks.co.uk.
• Airparks car parks at Gatwick, Birmingham, Luton, Cardiff, East Midlands, Glasgow and Newcastle.
• All Airparks car parks are secured and Park Mark accredited.
• Airparks Services Ltd has also been Quality Assured to ISO 9001 2008 for secured airport parking and passenger transfer services, an achievement we are very proud of.
• Each Airparks car park has a 24hr reception, open all year round, and offers frequent transfer bus services to the airport terminal.
• Return Greet, Meet and Greet and car wash services available at most Airparks car parks.
Airparks is the UK’s biggest off airport parking provider, offering over 28,000 car parking spaces close to seven UK airports. Pre-book and Save with Airparks – we offer a best price guarantee as well as being Proud to Park your car. To see a video about Airparks visit http://www.airparks.co.uk/YouTube/airparks-park-and-ride-video.html
To book online go to www.airparks.co.uk or call 0871 360 2695
- Contact Information
- Helen Gillilan
- PR Manager
- Holiday Extras
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.