Pitney Bowes Business Insight Unveils New Version of Sagent Data Flow
Troy, New York, - LANHAM, MD - Pitney Bowes Business Insight today announced the release of Sagent Data Flow v6.6, the latest version of its powerful and flexible data integration and business intelligence solution. With a number of new integration capabilities and zero-tolerance defect management, Sagent Data Flow consolidates data from disparate sources into a single view for improved analysis, operations and better decision-making. By enabling organizations to access and integrate data from multiple data sources, the Sagent Data Flow solution helps organizations create data that is “fit for use” to better understand, service and grow customer relationships.
Sagent Data Flow v6.6 combines the capabilities of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and business intelligence into one solution. It enables organizations to merge, cleanse and analyze enterprise data, enhancing its value for existing business intelligence and ERP applications. The latest version enables customers to integrate and automate quality testing to avoid software failure and security breaches, detect errors for 64-bit Windows applications and seamlessly integrate with Netezza as a certified data source.
Organizations across a number of industries rely on Sagent Data Flow to manipulate enterprise data to create valuable reports and identify customer, competitive and market trends. For instance, a large consumer bank implemented Sagent Data Flow to improve data integration and business intelligence analysis. By creating a comprehensive data warehouse and 360-degree view of each customer, the bank drastically improved its customer service.
“Organizations across all industries utilize Sagent Data Flow for profiling, data warehousing, ETL and business intelligence, ultimately driving smarter business decisions around growth strategies and customer service,” said Scott Arnett, senior product manager, Pitney Bowes Business Insight. “The latest version is equipped with new features designed to extend its reach across the enterprise. Sagent Data Flow v6.6 provides organizations with the ability to confidently pull and analyze data from across the enterprise.”
New features and benefits in Sagent Data Flow v6.6 include:
* ODBC to Netezza – Capability to work with Netezza as a certified data source and target using ODBC (Open Database Connectivity). This enables users to create a BaseView and MetaView with a Netezza database, construct a drag-and-drop query and support any transform that can work with ODBC data sources.
* Web Services Plan Integration – Availability of WSDL (Web Services Description Language) enables users to call plans through a Web service to exposed APIs for quick results.
* Additional Platform Certifications – Ability for client applications to run on Windows 7 Servers enables users to operate on Solaris 10 and Weblink with Internet Explorer 8.
* 64-bit Centrus Transforms – Support for all Centrus transforms on 64-bit platforms, providing high performance with quick and flexible implementation.
* Sagent DirectLink for Silwood Saphir – Enhanced capabilities for ERP systems including SAP (mySAP and Business Warehouse) E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel. Sagent DirectLink provides a single source solution for enterprise intelligence and Web-based data access.
About Piney Bowes Business Insight
Pitney Bowes Business Insight, a division of Pitney Bowes Software Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc., provides leading enterprises with solutions to acquire, serve and grow customer relationships. Our software and services enable organizations to turn data into critical customer insight that provides the competitive advantage required to succeed in today’s global markets. With a deeper understanding of its customers, organizations can establish meaningful connections and build more profitable customer relationships. Visit www.pbinsight.com and www.pb.com for more information.
Pitney Bowes, the Pitney Bowes Logo and Sagent Data Flow are registered or otherwise protected trademarks of Pitney Bowes Inc. and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks used herein are property of their respective owners.
About Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Pitney Bowes Business Insight (PBBI), a division of Pitney Bowes Software Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc., provides a unique combination of location and communication intelligence software, data and services that enable organizations to make more informed decisions about customers, competition and market expansion. Pitney Bowes Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE–PBI). With the industry’s most comprehensive set of solutions for maximizing the value of customer data, PBBI provides the tools required to more effectively locate, connect and communicate with customers in today’s global markets. Leading organizations rely on PBBI solutions to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of customer information delivery and drive profitable growth. Visit www.pbinsight.com and www.pb.com for more information.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.