Dow Corning to Showcase Healthcare Solutions at MD&M East
Dow Corning will feature its expanded offering of liquid silicone rubber including Dow Corning® QP1 Liquid Silicone Rubber products, in Booth 1231 at MD&M East, June 8-10, at the Jacob K. Javitz Convention Center in New York City.
Dow Corning healthcare representatives will also be available to discuss the recent announcement of an agreement with PolyOne to distribute Dow Corning® brand and Silastic® brand silicone products to healthcare device manufacturers in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
To learn more about how we are delivering expanded solutions to meet your needs for medical device applications, view our entire range of proven materials for medical device fabrication, or download:
* Data Sheet: Dow Corning® QP1 Liquid Silicone Rubber Products (PDF size = 114 KB)
* Data Sheet:Dow Corning® Soft Skin Adhesives (PDF size = 63 KB)
* White Paper: Silicone Adhesives in Healthcare Applications (PDF size = 479 KB)
* Dow Corning ® S Series Liquid Silicone Rubber Product Guide (PDF size = 253 KB)
* Dow Corning Healthcare Product Selection Guide (PDF size = 484 KB)
About Dow Corning
Dow Corning (www.dowcorning.com) provides performance-enhancing solutions to serve the diverse needs of more than 25,000 customers worldwide. A global leader in silicones, silicon-based technology and innovation, Dow Corning offers more than 7,000 products and services via the company’s Dow Corning® and XIAMETER® brands. Dow Corning is equally owned by The Dow Chemical Company and Corning, Incorporated. More than half of Dow Corning’s annual sales are outside the United States.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.