Arizona Paternity Testing Company Announces Record Month
Today the Tyra Banks show highlighted a story about how the power of paternity testing could reunite a father and daughter. Arizona Mobile DNA Testing Services, LLC, also announced today that they had processed a record number of paternity tests for the month of February. The locally owned and operated company is committed to providing high-quality, on-site paternity testing services to the people of Arizona.
Paternity tests in Arizona are conducted for a host of reasons, including:
• A child’s right to know their biological father and a father’s right to know if they are a biological parent
• Child custody & support issues
• Situations dealing with social security payments, inheritance and insurance purposes
The Arizona paternity testing company offers quick results, typically in as short as two business days, with shorter testing options available. Arizona Mobile DNA Services offers a wide range of DNA tests, but they specialize in legal, or court-admissible, paternity testing. The process is simple, accurate, discreet and painless. It involves:
• Scheduling a time for sampling at the location of the client’s choosing
• Sampling consists of swabbing the mouth of the people to be tested - no blood is involved
• Documenting the collection process
• The samples, along with the paperwork, are then hand delivered directed to the AABB accredited testing laboratory
“Arizona Mobile DNA Services also offers a host of other DNA testing services, including DNA testing for immigration purposes and testing for siblingship, grandparentage and avuncular relationships,” reported Ilaiza Perez Cochrane, president of Arizona Mobile DNA Services. “Interested individuals, attorneys, doctors, medical labs and other parties can learn more by visiting www.AZMobileDNA.com, emailing info@AZMobileDNA.com or calling (602) 510-5195.”
About Arizona Mobile DNA Services
Arizona Mobile DNA Services is committed to providing high-quality court admissible paternity testing services. All testing is performed by an AABB accredited laboratory and this, coupled with the respectful and discreet demeanor of our dedicated staff, ensures the best experience for our clients.
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Public Relations Director
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.