Elevated Third Launches Newly Designed Sprint Relay Websites Developed for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and People who have a Speech Disability
Elevated Third, a comprehensive web strategy consulting agency that integrates design and technology into effective solutions that drive measurable results, announced the launch of the newly designed storefront to promote Sprint Relay services, which provide communication products and services for the deaf, hard of hearing, and people who have a speech disability. Elevated Third led the effort to rebrand and develop the information architecture for the following sites, www.sprintrelay.com, www.sprintrelaystore.com, www.sprintvrs.com, and www.sprintcaptel.com. The relay site is also available in Spanish.
Consumers can more easily navigate for products and services that address their communication needs such as:
• Sprint Relay: Overview of solutions for the deaf, hard-of-hearing, or speech disabled.
• Sprint Relay Store: eCommerce site provides iconic and award winning devices and relay services including the best wireless value in the industry for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community
• Sprint Video Relay Service: Sprint’s experienced Video Interpreters (VI) interpret phone calls using American Sign Language (ASL), which is a free service.
• Sprint WebCapTel (R): Allows consumers who have difficulty hearing, but are able to speak and read captions on their computer screen.
• Sprint Relay Conference Captioning (RCC): Utilizes a single Internet connection, a computer and a standard or wireless phone. RCC provides real-time captioning while on a call. A transcript window makes it easy for consumers to follow the conversation.
“Elevated Third has done a tremendous job creating several websites for Sprint Relay,” stated Kristine Shipley, Marketing Manager, Sprint Relay. “The Elevated Third staff has been willing to learn, step up, and go ‘above and beyond’ to understand Sprint Relay products and services for the deaf, hard of hearing and people who have a speech disability.”
About Elevated Third
Founded in 2004 and located in lower downtown Denver, Elevated Third offers a full complement of web strategy services including search engine marketing, usability consulting, design, social media and Drupal development. Elevated Third’s client roster is a mix of professional service organizations and Fortune 500 companies. Our signature discovery process quickly moves from idea to developed concept, then launch to ongoing maintenance and support, to create tremendous value for our client’s bottom line. For more information, visit HYPERLINK “http://www.elevatedthird.com” www.elevatedthird.com.
- Contact Information
- Jeff Calderone
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.