Nayatek Extends Cloud Storage Support for Nirvanix to the Datosphere Content Archiving Platform
PHILADELPHIA, PA. – December 15, 2009 – Nayatek, the developer of the next generation integrated content archiving platform, Datosphere, today announced that it has extended cloud storage support for Nirvanix enabling seamless delivery of archived email, files and IM from the Datosphere Integrated Content Archiving Platform directly to the Nirvanix Storage Delivery Network (SDN). Customers can now easily add cloud storage as a key component to their Datosphere archive federated, redundant or disaster recovery storage topology requiring no new software, hardware or licenses.
Datosphere is the first on-premise Integrated Content Archiving platform to fully support the seamless delivery of archived content directly to cloud storage. It provides customers with unparalleled flexibility, easy to implement redundancy, business continuity options and most importantly, peace of mind. Organizations can optimize their email and file servers by offloading storage from primary or secondary SAN or NAS storage to more economical Nirvanix cloud storage without impacting user productivity.
“The integration with Nirvanix demonstrates our commitment to deliver innovative cloud storage options that address the growing needs of our clients seeking to leverage cloud storage solutions,” said Scott Lehmann, Senior Vice President of Product Management at Nayatek. “Datosphere’s seamless support for the Nirvanix SDN provides customers with the immediate and practical business benefits of reducing storage costs, enabling no hassle redundancy and ensuring the long term storage, security and retention of their critical ESI while at the same time improving user productivity through seamless user search, access and retrieval,” added Lehmann.
Using the Datosphere Integrated Content Archiving platform with Nirvanix cloud storage provides organizations with significant benefits:
- Integrated Cloud Storage Support – In a matter of minutes an organization can implement seamless cloud storage of archived content as part of their Datosphere storage topology.
- No Hassle Redundancy & Business Continuity - Integrated redundancies and easy to implement business continuity options combined with support for virtualization provides organizations with more flexibility than any other archiving solution available.
- Seamless Fast Search, Access and Recovery – Users are empowered to quickly search on the fully indexed archived content, retrieve and recover emails and files without ever involving IT staff.
- Comprehensive E-Discovery – Robust federated search, scheduled searches, folder and case management and granular legal hold capabilities facilitate effective internal investigations, pro-active litigation readiness and rapid response to E-Discovery requests
- Flexible Retention Policies – Easily implement powerful retention policies across all archived content (files, emails, attachments, and instant messages)
- Integrated Security - Native encryption, a tamper resistant archive, granular role definition and a comprehensive audit trail ensures that ESI is secure.
“Our mission is to work collaboratively with technology partners and customers to architect cloud storage solutions that meet their needs,” said Geoff Tudor, Co-founder and SVP of Business Development at Nirvanix. “Nirvanix enterprise cloud storage offers a compelling price/performance benefit over in-house storage options and when used in conjunction with a solution such as Nayatek’s Datosphere, customers can realize significant reductions in their storage asset footprint, further reducing storage costs and datacenter space”.
Nirvanix is the market leader in enterprise cloud storage and offers a fully managed cloud storage service designed from the ground up for the enterprise. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Nirvanix is privately held and has raised more than $23 million in funding from world-class investors including Intel Capital, Valhalla Partners, Mission Ventures, Windward Ventures, and the European Founders Fund. Nirvanix customers range from Internet startups to Fortune 10 organizations and include Arizona State University, Nero and The Planet, among others.
For more information about the company and its services, visit www.nirvanix.com.
NAYATEK is a developer of Integrated Content Archiving solutions providing comprehensive Content Archiving, EDiscovery, Storage Management, Business Continuity and Compliance functionality designed to specifically assist organizations to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of their electronically stored information (ESI) and to maintain objectively verifiable, robust procedures to comply with industry regulations.
For more information about Nayatek and Datosphere, visit www.nayatek.com
- Contact Information
- Scott Lehmann
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.