Delphi Expands its Service Centre Network and Offers Increased Support to its Members
Over 500 Delphi Service Centres Appointed Since Introduction
PARIS, France — Delphi Service Centres have been established in 15 countries around the world, including key markets in Western and Eastern Europe such as the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary. With over 500 service centre appointments since its introduction, and more in the pipeline, the program continues to gain momentum and expand its support elements.
“Delphi Service Centre is a key strategic initiative for Delphi,” explains Mike Rayne, Vice President Global Diesel Aftermarket. “We have ambitious growth plans and are committed to the continued expansion of this program. With Central and Eastern Europe set to become one the world’s most significant vehicle markets, the region presents a significant service opportunity. This market is an important target for Delphi Service Centre and further expansion is planned in key countries including Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Romania.”
The Delphi Service Centre program is structured round six key elements; diagnostics, tooling, training, technical support, parts and professional marketing support. To help it achieve its growth objectives Delphi continues to make enhancements in each of these areas, including:
* The introduction of DS150 and 350 diagnostic tools providing additional flexibility to the garage
* New specialist tooling to ensure work is completed correctly and efficiently
* Six additional technical training programs, which includes Component Testing & Fault Diagnosis, Multiplexing & CAN Databus Systems and Professional Customer Service
* A multi lingual technical hotline, manned by a team of experienced technicians, enabling complex questions to be answered
* A soon to be launched, on-line training platform providing access to an extensive set of e-learning modules 24/7
* 400 new part numbers, reinforcing our current comprehensive range of genuine OE quality parts
* Direct-acting piezo injector equipped application coverage ensuring support of the very latest vehicle technologyA comprehensive marketing support program to help garages promote their business to new customers
* A comprehensive marketing support program to help garages promote their business to new customers
Delphi will continue to invest heavily in its Service Centre program, thus ensuring that the rapidly expanding network will have access to all the technical and commercial support that it requires in order to reap the benefits from this lucrative service opportunity.
Delphi Service Centre is a module-based program, designed to enable garages to service the latest vehicle systems including engine management (diesel & petrol), air conditioning and braking, steering & suspension.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.