Akamai to Convene Internet Revolutionaries at Second Annual Customer Conference
* Business and technology leaders from Best Buy, Boeing, EPIX, FOX Broadcasting, Hilton, Iron Mountain, JC Whitney, Phase Forward, QVC, Salesforce.com, SAP, Staples, Verizon and many others, scheduled to present at Akamai’s second annual customer conference, October 20-22, 2009
* Registration for customers available at: www.akamai.com/revolution
* Dean Kamen, inventor, physicist, and founder of DEKA Research & Development Corp. and FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) to keynote event
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKAM), the leader in powering video, dynamic transactions and enterprise applications online, announced today the agenda and participating speakers for its second annual Customer Conference taking place October 20-22, 2009 at The Boston Renaissance Waterfront Hotel, 606 Congress Street, Boston.
As the largest annual gathering of Akamai customers, the conference will feature speakers from over 40 companies addressing topics including:
* Best Practices for Delivering HD Video Online
* Mobile Commerce Trends
* Cloud Computing Optimization
* Video Advertising Growth Strategies
* Site Security & Ensuring PCI Compliance
* Video Delivery to the iPhone: Solutions and Best Practices
* Targeting the In-Market Consumer
* Usability and Design for Video Player Applications
* Accelerating Global Collaboration Across the Enterprise
The conference will feature both industry and technical tracks; keynotes from Akamai President & CEO Paul Sagan and Akamai Co-Founder and Chief Scientist Tom Leighton; pre-conference technical workshop sessions; a technology fair and partner pavilion; and a live, on-site Network Operations Command Center.
Registered attendees include CEOs, CIOs, eCommerce executives, CTOs, heads of New Media, technical architects, and technology and business strategy executives from some of the world’s largest online brands.
“Building upon the success of last year’s inaugural event, we’re excited to once again convene Akamai customers from around the globe,” said Brad Rinklin, vice president of Global Marketing, Akamai. “This year’s conference will focus on the trends, challenges, and best practices associated with digital media, online commerce, and the global enterprise. We have developed an agenda in cooperation with our customers and partners, and look forward to providing a setting where today’s Internet revolutionaries will gain valuable insight for optimizing their online business.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.