American Express Launches Destination Family(SM) Program For Cardmembers Offering A Collection Of Family-Tailored Travel Benefits And Ways To Save
Money-Saving Benefits across Hotel, Tour, Cruise Line, and Car Rental Providers
NEW YORK -- American Express today announced the launch of Destination Family, a program that provides money-saving benefits and offers specifically tailored to family travelers. Exclusively available to American Express Cardmembers when booking travel through American Express Travel, the program offers distinct family-focused benefits with renowned hotel, tour, cruise line and car rental partners, such as kids stay and/or eat free, up to 50 percent off second hotel rooms, on-board cruise credits, free car seats, and a host of other amenities.
The Destination Family program includes some of the travel industry’s best known and family-friendly brands. Participating partners include: Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Omni Hotels & Resorts, American Express Vacations, Royal Caribbean International, Norwegian Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Avis, Budget and Hertz.
“Family vacations are an important tradition that even in these tough economic times people do not want to give up and now they don’t have to,” said Audrey Hendley, vice president of marketing and strategic partnerships, Consumer Travel, American Express. “We’re hoping that this collection of family-friendly benefits and savings will help our Cardmembers afford that family vacation and enjoy it even more with extra amenities.”
Cardmembers can take advantage of the Destination Family program by calling American Express Travel at 866-297-2488. In addition to enjoying Destination Family deals and discounts, families can tap into American Express’ roster of Family Travel Specialists to help plan and book their vacations. These specialists, who are listed on americanexpress.com/travel, have unique training and expertise in arranging family vacations and delivering enriching family travel experiences for every budget. They specialize in customizing destinations and itineraries to meet the needs of all family members.
Following are the offers currently available to American Express Cardmembers through the Destination Family program. All offers are subject to terms and conditions, which may be found at www.americanexpressfamilyguide.com.
Destination Family offers family-friendly benefits at more than 200 Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and Omni Hotels & Resorts properties.
At Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Cardmembers receive:
* Complimentary full breakfast for up to two adults and four kids
* 15% savings on Hyatt Pure™ Spa services
* 15% savings on dining
* Complimentary half-day kids program at Camp Hyatt for one child per stay (minimum two-night stay)
* Locally inspired in-room kids’ snack amenity
* A complimentary in-room movie
* Guaranteed late checkout of 2:00 p.m.
* 50% off second room
* Adjoining or connecting rooms, where available
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, Cardmembers receive:
* 25% off adjoining or connecting rooms (where available)
* 20% off round of golf for up to four
* 20% off spa services, including Mokara Spas
* 30% off dinner for up to a family of four
* Complimentary upgrades to Kids Fantasy Suites, based on availability
* Guaranteed late checkout of 2:00 p.m.
* Omni Sensational Kids backpack upon arrival
* Milk and cookies delivered on the first night
* ½ day pass to Kids Camps at resorts (where available)
Destination Family offers a variety of family-friendly benefits on vacation packages of three nights or more at 150 premium hotels and resorts in popular family destinations in the Caribbean, Latin America, Canada, the domestic U. S. and Hawaii through American Express Vacations, including:
* Guaranteed connecting or adjoining rooms
* Kids stay or eat free
* Selection of additional benefits (varies by hotel or resort)
* Resort credit
* Free night stays
* 50% off 2nd room
* Complimentary room upgrade
* Complimentary babysitting
* Free kid’s club
* Early check-in
Destination Family features savings on cruise vacations, from complimentary meals to shipboard credits. For Royal Caribbean International sailings, Cardmembers receive:
* Priority embarkation
* Complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets
* Complimentary soda package for two children
For Norwegian Cruise Line sailings, Cardmembers receive:
* $125 shipboard credit per stateroom for balcony and mini-suites on bookings of seven days or longer
* $225 shipboard credit per stateroom for suites on bookings of seven days or longer
For Regent Seven Seas Cruises sailings, Cardmembers receive:
* $275 shipboard credit on bookings of six nights or longer with two or more passengers
Destination Family also offers significant savings with three of the most popular and reputable car rental companies.
At Avis Car Rental and Budget Car Rental, Cardmembers receive:
* 25% savings on qualifying rentals
At Hertz Car Rental, Cardmembers receive:
* Up to a 20% savings
* The choice of one of three amenities on qualifying rentals, either:
* A free child seat for up to seven days on weekly rentals, or
* Two free days of NeverLost® GPS with a rental of three or more days, or
* Two free days of Nick on the Go entertainment system with a rental of three or more days
About American Express Travel
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today operates one of the world’s largest travel agency networks in more than 140 countries worldwide.
American Express Company (www.americanexpress.com) is a leading global payments, network and travel company founded in 1850.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.