Deliver Your News to the World

Former Realtor Makes it Big in Home Based Business


Do you hear what I hear? The sound of money going down the drain as Real Estate agents drive buyers around from house to house, putting gas in their car, chasing around trying to find the rock bottom deal of the century because that is what the buyers are insisting on in this market today. Don’t get me wrong, buyers are what most Realtor’s want to work worth, especially since it is a buyers market right now, and they are the key to keeping the real estate market afloat. But the more educated and sophisticated buyer of today knows that this is the time to snatch-up a home at 10 – 20% off market value. But in order to find these “steals”, you may have to write several offers on several homes before you can actually get a seller interested in negotiating. This all takes time and money, and in many cases, the buyer stops the negotiations because the seller cannot or will not sell for rock-bottom pricing.

For more information, visit

“I have been working in the Real Estate and Mortgage Banking field for the past 20 years, and I cannot recall when I have felt so discouraged with my prospective future income to support my family,” says Mary Koerber of Minneapolis, Minnesota. “There came a time this past summer that I had to ask myself, ‘If I choose not sell Real Estate, what else would I do?’”

Mary had been searching the internet for a home based business – one that would allow her to use the skills she learned from the real estate and mortgage banking business, and that would inspire her to want to keep learning and growing all the while earning a substantial income. “I am here to tell you, I have done the research, and have spent sleepless nights looking for just that. I am happy to report that there is one specific home based company that stands out from the rest.”

The program is called, Wealthy Marketer. She discovered the hottest new “how to make money online” home based business where people with no previous experience can earn $900 to $2,700 per day. “I liked the immediate $900 cash payout and one time fee structure,” said Ms. Koerber. It is NOT an MLM, you do not have to bother your friends and family with products to buy and try. This program does 98% of the selling and telling for you. All you do is market yourself and the business - massive advertising will bring you massive results. And here’s the best part, this can all be done with marketing secrets that top income earners use to market their business, and this specific type of marketing is absolutely free! It is an opportunity to market a business that people are thirsty for. In fact, every 10 seconds, someone joins a home based business somewhere around the world. When you combine the amazing comp plan with the quality people like real estate agent Mary Koerber, its no wonder why so many people are jumping to Wealthy Marketer’s Automated Home Business System.

The truth is, making money online does not happen overnight, not by flipping a switch, and certainly not by magic. There is some work involved in learning the systems and programs that will make you successful. But, here’s the good news. If you find a superior mentor who has high integrity, and the drive to see you succeed, YOU WILL succeed. One thing I know for sure, 90% of success is just showing up, and the other 10% is attitude, knowledge and a sprinkle of good luck.

So choose your business wisely, but more importantly, you must get involved with a solid mentor that will hold your hand and get you into profit as quickly as possible.


 home based business
 wealthy marketer
 mary koerber
 online marketing

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.