Deliver Your News to the World

Joint Venture between América Móvil and JCDecaux

Mexico City – WEBWIRE

América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. (“AMX” or “América Móvil”) [BMV: AMX] [NYSE: AMX | AMOV], and JCDecaux SA (Euronext Paris: DEC), have announced today the closing of the joint venture transaction executed in June 2017 regarding the out-of-home advertising businesses by integrating their respective out-of-home advertising Mexican operations.

With the closing of this transaction, JCDecaux will ultimately own 60% of the joint venture shares and the remaining 40% shares will be owned by AMX.


This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that reflect the current views and/or expectations of AMX and its management with respect to its performance, business and future events. We use words such as “believe,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “expect,” “intend,” “target,” “estimate,” “project,” “predict,” “forecast,” “guideline,” “should” and other similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements, but they are not the only way we identify such statements. Such statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. We caution you that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in this release. AMX is under no obligation and expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

( Press Release Image: )


This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.