Deliver Your News to the World

Why You Need To Know Body Language


Body language is a form of non-verbal communication. Body posture, voice tone, facial expressions, eye movements are parts of the essence of body language. Everyday of our life, we will be involved in this form of communication. Good communication is the base of successful relationships, both personally and professionally. Understanding how to read body language is essential for EVERYONE. We communicate to try to sell our idea, opinion, product or even ourselves. Equip oneself with this knowledge and one can definitely acquire wealth, respect, happiness and so on.

An estimate of 93% is communicated through body language while the other 7% is attributable to our choice of words. Sound scientific research and studies have proven this fact. One’s body language can also carry a whole conversation without even uttering a word.

Communication will not be as effective and the impact is weaker when people don’t understand body language. Failure to interpret body language may also send confusing or negative nonverbal signals without even knowing it. Body language is the universal language across the world.

Benefits of understanding body language.

- Be a master negotiator. With the advantage in negotiation process, one will be rewarded handsomely in monetary terms. Sales figures will shoot up. Through body language, one can find out who are keen in their product. Getting a pay raise or promotion won’t be a problem anymore.

- Shine in job interviews. Create a strong first impression by projecting positive traits. Interviewers will definitely believe you are the one. They will want you in their firm.

- Build up personal and work relationships. Have close knit bonds with families, friends and colleagues. Be popular and be the person everyone wants to be associated with. Avoid hurting love ones and offending other people which we may never have realised before. One may notice improved workplace effectiveness among their colleagues or employees as one create good vibes among them.

- Get the dream date. Use the right body language and attraction methods to impress and captivate them. Presently, one may be projecting a negative body language that causes potential partner to turn away or even not noticing at all. Still dateless? Well, learn the language of the body and be the shining star.

- Be a human lie detector. No one will lie right under our nose again and get away with it. This skill may be very useful in certain job industries and for employers. One could avoid hiring the wrong candidates and even remove dishonest employees.

Fast facts of language of the body.

1. We may decide to like or dislike someone in just a matter of seconds.
2. We can make more than 250,000 facial expressions.
3. Our body can give out around 700,000 different signals.
4. There are more than 1,000 ways for us to sit and stand.

To find out more about what body language is, check out the Body Language Magic (
It can turn anyone’s life around positively.


 body language
 language of the body
 read body language
 understand body language
 interpret body language

This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.