Big Box Retail / Supermarkets
Page 1 of 1
- Fujifilm Launches New "MK" Series of Cinema Lenses
- 2/22/2017 1:00:00 AM
- Wayne, N.J., February 22, 2017 – The Optical Devices Division of FUJIFILM has unveiled the MK Series of cinema lenses for E-mount cameras, which boast advanced optical performance, ultra-compact and lightweight design, as well as superb cost performance.
- Former Saks Fifth Ave Exec Launches Propulse, First AI-Powered Stylist That Understands Your Taste To Recommend Your Next Purchase
- 2/2/2017 2:09:51 PM
- Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017 – Online shopping can be frustrating. Between the countless hours spent browsing through inventory and the annoyance of retailers recommending products you already purchased, the entire experience leaves you exhausted and often without a single item in your cart.
- Symphony Commerce Appoints Ken Fine as CEO to Continue Corporate Expansion
- 2/2/2017 11:57:30 AM
- SAN FRANCISCO – February 2, 2017 – Symphony Commerce, provider of the leading Commerce as a Service (CaaS) platform - managing multi-channel storefronts, orders, inventory and fulfillment for leading enterprise brands, today announced that Ken Fine has been named Chief Executive Officer.
- Farsight Security and Recorded Future To Spotlight How Cybercriminals Manipulate DNS To Commit Fraud in Upcoming Cybersecurity Webinar
- 1/31/2017 9:00:00 AM
- Today Farsight Security, Inc., the world’s largest provider of real-time and historical DNS intelligence, announced that Farsight Security CRO Andrew Lewman and Recorded Future Vice President of Threat Intelligence & Strategy Levi Gundert will co-present an upcoming webinar entitled, “Unmasking Subdomain Abuse: How to Protect Against These Stealth Attacks” on Friday, …
- « Previous
- Next »