Page 2 of 2
- Water Damage from Recent California Storms Causes Indoor Mold Concerns
- 1/30/2017 10:26:49 AM
- Historically low rainfall amounts over the past several years have plagued California, but much of the state has experienced an exceptionally wet winter so far this year.
- EMSL Buffalo Receives CA DOH Certification for Asbestos Analysis
- 1/30/2017 8:42:30 AM
- EMSL Analytical, Inc. is pleased to announce that its Buffalo, New York laboratory has added a new accreditation through the California State Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (CA ELAP).
- California Veterans Memorial Hall to Replace Asbestos-Containing Flooring Materials
- 1/24/2017 9:14:01 AM
- In December, the Daily News reported that an asbestos abatement project had been scheduled at a Veteran Memorial Hall in California. According to the article, the flooring in the main area has deteriorated over time and underneath it are materials that are known to contain asbestos.
- Next »