News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 1 of 1
- Renesas Electronics Announces USB 2.0 Hub Controller Chip with Battery Charging Function
- 5/22/2013 2:38:07 AM
- Supports USB BC 1.2, Allowing Data Communication and Rapid Charging Via a Single USB Connector TOKYO, Japan — Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconduct...
- How to Write Successful Software Manuals in 6 Steps
- 5/21/2013 7:19:46 PM
- Here are six steps to ensure successful results when writing software manuals: 1. The most important step is to use a storyboard, which is a sequence of short, detailed descriptions combined with images. If there are any problems in the storyboard...
- SanDisk Advances Its Industry-Leading Manufacturing Technology
- 5/21/2013 11:14:14 AM
- MILPITAS, Calif., — SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced it has begun customer sampling of flash memory products based on its industry...
- Kodak Signs Agreement with Nimble Storage to Deliver High-Performance Solutions for the Virtualization of Production Environments
- 5/21/2013 3:47:06 AM
- Scalable storage foundation protects mission-critical applications ROCHESTER, N.Y. - Kodak has entered into an agreement with Nimble Storage, the leading provider of flash-optimized hybrid storag...
- Delphi Product & Service Solutions Announces 2013 Dream Shop Sweepstakes
- 5/17/2013 10:16:44 AM
- Today, Delphi Product & Service Solutions launched its annual Delphi Dream Shop Sweepstakes in the U.S. and Canada. For the grand prize, Delphi will equip one lucky professional automotive technician ...
- Thumbs-up for new keyboard design
- 5/17/2013 3:24:35 AM
- A new keyboard design which replaces QWERTY will allow faster thumb typing on large touchscreen devices, such as tablets. The new system, dubbed KALQ, allows people to type up to 34 per cent faster by...
- Buyers Laboratory Awards Samsung with “5 Star Ratings” for Environmental Performance of Print Devices
- 5/14/2013 3:49:02 AM
- Extensive Lab Tests Also Result in Samsung Receiving Eight 2013 “Pick Awards” for Exceptional Performance RIDGEFIELD PARK, N.J. – Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today announced that Buyers Lab L...
- What Can We Expect From The Apple Keynote?
- 5/9/2013 3:57:16 AM
- The next Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) could mark 230 days since the company’s last keynote event – but what should people expect to come out of the Keynote on June 10? Apple CEO Tim Cook has been unusually open about plans for the...
- New Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500iF/400iF; The Most Advanced Compact Multifunction Systems In Company’s Lineup
- 5/6/2013 9:17:38 AM
- MELVILLE, N.Y. – Developed to extend the award-winning Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform to businesses seeking an advanced workgroup print solution, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced the imageRUNNER AD...
- Kodak Launches New Global Certification Program for FLEXCEL NX System Users
- 4/26/2013 1:14:43 AM
- Users who achieve certified status will display the mark of a trusted partner ROCHESTER, N.Y. - The award-winning KODAK FLEXCEL NX System, launched nearly five years ago, has led a revolution in fl...
- « Previous
- Next »