Not for profit
Page 1 of 1
- Dates Announced: The Elizabeth Hospice Hosts Camp Erin San Diego July 28-30, 2017
- 3/16/2017 10:00:00 AM
- Local San Diego youth coping with loss have been able to find support and comfort at Camp Erin® San Diego, an overnight weekend camp at no charge, hosted by the Center for Compassionate Care of The Elizabeth Hospice in partnership with The Moyer Foundation.
- Identifying and Mitigating Welding Fume and Gas Exposure Hazards
- 3/15/2017 4:06:56 PM
- According to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), there are over half a million workers in the United States that are involved with welding, cutting and brazing.
- Preventing Occupational Exposure Risks to Methylene Chloride
- 3/8/2017 12:12:45 PM
- Methylene chloride, also known as dichloromethane, is a volatile, colorless liquid with a chloroform-like odor. The Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) reports that the chemical compound is used in various industrial processes, in numerous industries.
- Exelon Generation’s ’Fishing for a Cure’ Tournament Offers Opportunity to Cast a Line, Save a Life
- 3/2/2017 1:15:48 PM
- When an angler competes in this year’s Exelon Generation “Fishing for a Cure” bass fishing tournament, he or she might just save a life. “Cast a line, save a life” – that’s the goal for Braidwood Generating Station’s 16th annual team bass fishing event, where all proceeds will go to the Braidwood Area Healthy Community Coalition (BAHCC).
- Fast Forward Launches Accelerate Good Global Summit in San Francisco, Convening the Entire Tech Nonprofit Ecosystem for the First Time
- 2/28/2017 8:55:41 PM
- Over the past three years Fast Forward, the only accelerator exclusively dedicated to tech nonprofits as a sector, has accelerated 23 organizations that are now impacting over 18.4 million lives.
- « Previous
- Next »