Maritime / Marine
Page 1 of 1
- Siemens Wind Power presents first customized turbine transport vessel in Esbjerg
- 12/2/2016 1:03:16 PM
- Sea transportation and Roll on-Roll off-loading (Ro-Ro) are both key in Siemens’ new offshore logistics concept launched in 2015. Now the company has commissioned its first specialized transport vessel, the Rotra Vente.
- Semtech LoRa Geolocation Used in Ireland’s Second Busiest Port to Track Shipping Assets
- 12/1/2016 12:59:23 PM
- Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, today announced that its LoRa® Wireless RF Technology, featuring native GPS-free geolocation capabilities, has been integrated into Ireland’s Port of Cork LoRaWAN™-based Internet of Things (IoT) network solution to track shipping containers.
- Inmarsat selected as Volvo Ocean Race Global Satellite Communications Partner
- 11/21/2016 9:38:19 AM
- Inmarsat will return as the Volvo Ocean Race’s official Global Satellite Communications Partner for a fifth consecutive time for the 2017-18 race. The ongoing partnership advances the possibilities of onboard satellite communications and powers the Race’s digital content delivery from the oceans, while supplying crucial safety and tracking services.
- Panasonic Avionics selects Ericsson for 5G-ready core across multiple markets
- 11/17/2016 12:34:49 PM
- Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has been selected by Panasonic Avionics Corporation to enable the next generation of connectivity services to the aviation and additional multiple markets Under the terms of the new contract, Ericsson will implement its 5G-ready core solution for Panasonic Avionics through its subsidiary AeroMobile, a global inflight connectivity provider and …
- President-Elect Trump May Close the Door on Cuba Travel on Inauguration Day
- 11/16/2016 9:00:00 AM
- “The statements coming out of mouths of the President-Elect and Speaker of the House indicate that Americans will no longer be able to visit Cuba after inauguration day, January 20, 2017,” said Dr.
- « Previous
- Next »