Page 1 of 1
- Political Fervor at the 2016 Guadalajara International Book Fair
- 1/19/2017 2:23:44 PM
- Are you angry and frustrated at the way the United States’ federal government is run? Then Michael Stockdell’s book, The Solution: Repairing Our Broken Political System, is for you.
- IRS Whistleblower Program Paid $465 Million in Whistleblower Rewards
- 1/12/2017 6:03:57 PM
- Washington D.C., January 12, 2017. Today the Internal Revenue Service’s Whistleblower Office released its Annual Report documenting the progress of the tax whistleblower program. Among the findings released are: • Since the programs creation the Whistleblower Office has directly collected $3.4 billion in revenue from whistleblower disclosures; • The program has …
- Author Releases an Exposé of the Subversive Ideology Inside the Obama White House
- 1/6/2017 4:04:43 PM
- Since the eighteenth century, America has been the world’s bastion of freedom and equality. In her book entitled Undermining the US Constitution: How the Communist Manifesto of 1848 Blueprints the Actions of the Democratic Party and President Obama Today, author Diane Vann proves that this is not the case anymore.
- Biography Reveals the Errors of the American Judicial System
- 1/4/2017 12:23:47 PM
- Jay Engleman has released a book entitled America’s Lawless Court, which exposes the ills and evils of the American judicial system. The purpose of the legal system is and always has been to dispense justice.
- U.S. Department of Education Releases Guidance on Civil Rights of Students with Disabilities
- 12/29/2016 9:19:44 AM
- The U.S. Department of Education released three new sets of guidance today to assist the public in understanding how the Department interprets and enforces federal civil rights laws protecting the rights of students with disabilities.
- « Previous
- Next »