Page 1 of 1
- Syrma Technology to Showcase Environmentally-Friendly HVACR Power Components at 2017 AHR Expo
- 1/16/2017 7:40:06 PM
- SAN JOSE, California, January 17, 2017 -- Syrma Technology, a leader in electronic manufacturing services serving global OEMs, today announced the company’s first appearance at the upcoming AHR Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 30-February 1, where they will highlight their engineering expertise and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at the premier …
- High-Temperature Silicon Power Switches from STMicroelectronics Enhance Reliability in Motorcycles and Industrial Applications
- 1/16/2017 8:57:03 AM
- High-temperature Silicon-Controlled Rectifiers (SCRs) from STMicroelectronics allow manufacturers of voltage regulators, inrush current limiters for switch-mode power supplies, motor-control circuits, and industrial solid-state relays to improve the reliability of their applications and/or reduce costs by using smaller heatsinks.
- Avnet Touch Display and IIoT Designs Recognized in EDN Hot 100 Products of 2016
- 12/29/2016 9:29:03 AM
- Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a leading global technology distributor, today announced that two Avnet-designed solutions introduced in 2016 have been recognized as “Top 100 Hot Products” by EDN magazine and its readers.
- Qualcomm Signs 3G/4G China Patent License Agreement with Gionee
- 12/27/2016 12:19:41 PM
- Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that it has entered into a new 3G and 4G Chinese Patent License Agreement with Gionee Communication Equipment Co.
- « Previous
- Next »