News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 3 of 3
- Ericsson Mobility Report: Global smartphone subscriptions to reach 5.6 billion by 2019
- 11/11/2013 3:38:18 PM
- • Mobile subscriptions will reach 9.3 billion by 2019, 5.6 billion of which will be for smartphones • 90 percent of the world’s population will be covered by WCDMA/HSPA in 2019 and 65 percent will be covered by LTE • Smartphone subscriptions will triple and smartphone traffic will increase 10 times between 2013 and 2019 The latest Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) …
- Entry level Gemini D7 tablet now available on Three with a MiFi, for less than £100.
- 11/11/2013 12:32:51 PM
- The Gemini D7 is now available from Three stores and online. The Gemini D7 is available at just £99 if you buy it with a MiFi device that allows you to stay connected when out of the house, similar to your phone. The Wi-Fi only Gemini D7 tablet is available in white and comes bundled with a portable MiFi that creates a Wi-Fi hotspot wherever you are, all for less than £100. …
- Gansu Deploys Teleste Advanced Television Solution Powered by Elemental
- 11/11/2013 3:36:48 AM
- Shanghai-based OTEC provides system integration for Chinese provincial broadcast network to support 85 local operators from a single video processing platform Turku, Finland/Portland, Ore. – Teleste, a leading provider of video and broadband technologies and services, and Elemental Technologies, the leading supplier of video solutions for multiscreen content delivery, …
- Next »