News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 9 of 9
- FUJITSU TEN Selects Cinemo’s High Performance and Advanced Automotive Grade Multimedia for New Infotainment Platform
- 2/4/2015 11:32:08 AM
- Cinemo, a global leader in high performance and automotive grade multimedia playback, streaming, media management and connectivity middleware, have announced that FUJITSU TEN, an internationally recognized manufacturer of automotive and mobile communication equipment, has selected Cinemo’s multimedia platform for integration into selected FUJITSU TEN infotainment systems. …
- PSC Acquires TechAmerica Foundation
- 2/4/2015 10:23:19 AM
- CompTIA and the Professional Services Council (PSC) announced an agreement under which PSC acquires the TechAmerica Foundation, including its Vision Forecast and Conference, Defense Strategic Planning Forum, annual CIO survey and the American Technology Awards. CompTIA acquired the foundation and those activities when it acquired TechAmerica last spring. This transaction is …
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Successfully Completes Dream Chaser® Study with German Aerospace Industry Partners
- 2/4/2015 10:16:57 AM
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s (SNC) Space Systems and OHB System AG (OHB) announce the completion of the initial Dream Chaser ® for European Utilization (DC4EU) study co-funded by the Space Administration of the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and OHB. OHB and DLR are both based in Germany. As announced by the companies in late 2013 , SNC and OHB entered into an agreement to …
- Blackmagic Design announces DaVinci Resolve 11.2 with improved CinemaDNG processing.
- 2/4/2015 9:11:00 AM
- Blackmagic Design today announced the immediate availability of DaVinci Resolve 11.2, which adds improved CinemaDNG RAW image processing with new soft clipping features, improved round trip workflows with Avid Media Composer 8.3, DNxHR support and more. DaVinci Resolve 11.2 is available for download now free of charge for all existing DaVinci Resolve customers. DaVinci Resolve …
- Next »