News by Industry
Releases published in the last 30 days.
Page 3 of 3
- Do Good Have Fun™ Releases Series of New Car Mount Videos to Help Prevent Traffic Tickets, Keep Insurance Rates Low and Promote Safer Hands-free Driving
- 8/19/2014 12:57:32 PM
- The Do Good Have Fun™ Universal Cell Phone Car Mount currently leads Amazon as one of the longest selling compact mobile phone car mounts sold on the international on-line retailer. The tiny universal car mount fits innumerable smartphones and fits into small carrying cases, purses and even the palm of most hands. Do Good Have Fun™ has consistently reached out to drivers …
- Navistar Now Offering Allison Fuel-Efficiency Package On Medium-Duty And Vocational Trucks
- 8/18/2014 11:20:32 AM
- Navistar, Inc. today announced it is offering the Allison Transmission FuelSense® fuel-efficiency package on its medium-duty and vocational International® truck models. FuelSense, available in Allison’s 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 series transmissions, automatically adapts shift schedules and torque, maximizing transmission efficiency based on load, grade and duty cycle, without …
- Corvette Valet Mode: A Baby Monitor For Your Baby
- 8/18/2014 11:03:22 AM
- Owners of 2015 Chevrolet Corvettes will feel better about handing over the keys to their car, thanks to the new Valet Mode with Performance Data Recorder. The industry-exclusive system allows drivers to lock the interior storage, disable the infotainment system and record video, audio and vehicle data when the Valet Mode is active. “Think of it as a baby monitor for your …
- Is there really a “compensation culture” in the UK?
- 8/18/2014 9:21:57 AM
- The Personal Injury market has changed in many ways over recent years. Several reforms in legislation have meant many changes for both law firms and clients, and have also had an impact in the way in which the market is perceived. In particular, whether there really is a compensation culture in the UK. A report released by the Legal Services Board has looked at these reforms …
- MINI turns 55: a small car with a great history.
- 8/18/2014 9:14:43 AM
- When the first classic Mini, made in Birmingham, went on the market on August 18th 1959, none of the people involved at the time are likely to have imagined that the concept of a revolutionary small car would turn into one of the automotive industry’s most impressive success stories stretching over a period of five and half decades. 55 years ago, two models were presented to …
- Next »