A Fine Image Offers Wedding Photography Tips
Newton, MA -- As the economic recession continues to drag on, many couples are choosing to scale back wedding plans and say “I do” on a tighter budget. As a result, John Flaherty, manager for Massachusetts-based A Fine Image is offering tips for those who wish to handle their own wedding photography.
“Photography and video are some of the most important components to a wedding,” says Flaherty of A Fine Image. “For those who cannot afford a professional photographer, there are some things that can be done to ensure precious moments of a wedding are captured in the best way possible.”
Flaherty suggestions include:
1. “Know the couple’s expectations and find out exactly who they want in their photographs,” he says. “A Fine Image always compiles a checklist to ensure that we do not miss any particular person that the couple would like to be photographed with.”
2. “A Fine Image recommends scouting the locations where photographs will be taken before the big day. This will help in planning shots and the amount of lighting required for each location,” says Flaherty.
3. “Be at the right place at the right time, especially during the cutting of the wedding cake, throwing of the bouquet and other spontaneous moments that need be instantly captured,” notes Flaherty. “Be sure to use different angles, such as wide, close-up and high to create an interesting and a versatile album.”
4. Flaherty cautions, “In order to avoid glare from sunglasses, A Fine Image recommends that you have the correct angle while taking a shot. Glare from eyeglasses or sunglasses can lead to a big bright spot in your photo and can ruin a perfect moment.”
5. “Create a dramatic effect to the event by including colorful wedding accents, wedding rings of the couple, table setting and decoration and flowers in the photos,” Flaherty recommends. “Be original and create your own signature style.”
6. “Be well equipped. Carry an extra camera, ensure that the batteries are fully charged, make sure memory cards are blank and take different lenses for creating different effects.”
Flaherty says that implementing these tips, along with a little common sense, can help turn an often stressful wedding day into an enjoyable experience.
About A Fine Image
A Fine Image offers wedding photography services for couples seeking high-quality photography at competitive prices. The Newton-based company offers experienced photographers with state-of-the-art camera technology and infrastructure. Whether it is a wedding day reception, engagement or any other special occasion, A Fine Image seeks to reflect the true story of an event from the beginning to the end. For more information, visit http://www.a-fine-image.com or call 617-630-4050.
# # #
- Contact Information
- John Flaherty
- A Fine Image
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.