Agilent Technologies’ Wireless Test Tour Asia Begins June 24
SANTA CLARA, Calif..-Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced it will begin its annual Wireless Test World (WTW) Asia tour on June 24. This year’s theme, “Agilent: Your Partner in Advancing New Wireless Communications,” focuses on the next generation of wireless technologies, such as LTE Advanced, WiMAX(tm) Evolution, LTE, WiMAX, MIMO, HSPA+ and E-EDGE, along with China-specific TD-SCDMA and TD-LTE.
Agilent experts will demonstrate the company’s wireless micromarket test coverage in femtocell, A-GPS, battery drain and DigRF. They will also discuss the future potential products and services in an age of ubiquitous wireless networking.
The tour will begin in Taipei and includes stops in Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Bangalore and Hong Kong. Agilent designed this tour for wireless design engineers, project managers and engineering management teams who work on current and future “hot” wireless applications. The tour offers engineers and technicians the opportunity to discover practical and cost-effective solutions in design and test.
This year, Agilent will demonstrate full life-cycle test solutions from broadband to RF and from physical layer to application layer instrumentation, including:
* 3GPP LTE UE protocol development solutions based on the Agilent E6620A Wireless Communications Test Set and the Anite SAT LTE Protocol Development Toolset, available through the Agilent/Anite LTE partnership. In a portfolio of scalable LTE solutions, this first-to-market toolset is ideal for engineers working in early protocol design of LTE mobile phones.
* The Agilent MXA signal analyzer with the industry’s most comprehensive vector signal analysis LTE software, along with Agilent’s MXG vector signal generator, which has the industry’s most powerful LTE Signal Studio software for transceiver and MIMO testing.
* Agilent’s N5106A PXB MIMO Receiver Tester, which simulates real-world conditions to minimize WiMAX and LTE MIMO design uncertainties and rework. With multiple high-performance baseband generators and real-time faders configured for various test setups, the PXB is ideal for applications from general purpose product development to advanced wireless research.
* The Agilent N5182A MXG vector signal generator, ideal for R&D, design validation and manufacturing of components such as base station MCPAs (multicarrier power amplifiers) and receivers for communications systems. Combined with Agilent’s Signal Studio software it supports key wireless test applications such as FDD and TDD LTE, WiMAX (Release 1.5 and Wave 2), HSPA, TD-SCDMA, WLAN, Bluetooth(r), and broadcasting. Also shown will be Agilent’s 89600 vector signal analysis software for signal generation and analysis capabilities for 2x2 Wave 2 MIMO testing.
* Agilent’s SystemVue platform for electronic system-level design unites signal processing with RF design into a single, creative, system-level workflow. Use of SystemVue cuts total design time by 50 percent and makes early verification possible in the design process. SystemVue’s applications include Software Defined Radio, LTE and WiMAX.
“This is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to stay on top of current and future wireless applications,” said Jim Curran, marketing manager of Agilent’s Microwave and Communications Division. “We have received thousands of comments from attendees of previous WTW tours, very satisfied with our exceptional level of technical expertise and the broad offering of wireless test solutions we demonstrate.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.