HP Shares Expert Technology Tips for Small Businesses in New Online Video Series
HP today launched a new online video series offering small and medium business (SMB) owners a breadth of information from sources they know and trust.
Insights from the Experts: Technology Tips for Small Business, a new resource offered in the HP Total Care portfolio, features influential insiders discussing how people can green, mobilize and grow their small businesses.
“The SMB market is the backbone of our nation and it continues to grow faster than any other sector,” said Fred Bullock, vice president, marketing, Personal Systems Group – Americas, HP. “HP is firmly committed to the SMB segment and this series is another way for us to help deliver on our Total Care promise to offer SMBs resources to manage, grow and protect their businesses.”
Hosted by technology expert Jim Louderback, chief executive officer of Revision3, the five-part series features the following segments:
* “Green Your Business” by Anita Campbell, editor in chief of Small Business Trends, an award-winning, comprehensive online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them.
* “Mobilize Your Business” by Ramon Ray, who blogs on the popular SmallBizTechnology.com site and is the author of the book “Technology Solutions for Growing Businesses.”
* “Get Your Business Online” by Peter Shankman, who runs Help a Reporter Out, a website designed to connect journalists and sources. He has created a significant presence using online and social media tools.
* “Back Up Your Business” by James Gaskin, a leading voice for the small business market.
* “Grow Your Business” by Rieva Lesonsky, who runs askrieva.com, a website designed to help people start and grow their small businesses. She is also chief executive officer of GrowBiz Media, a former editorial director of Entrepreneur Magazine and a nationally recognized expert on social networking for business.
“As head of a small business, I understand the issues faced by other SMB owners and this series is full of great insider tips,” said Louderback. “Technology is a key resource for SMBs, and these videos will help small business owners identify their needs and tailor appropriate solutions.”
HP’s new online content, available at http://www.hp.com/go/goodbusiness, also features a number of SMB resources including white papers and links to additional websites.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.