Ziploc® Fresh SHIELD™ Products Preserve Food Freshness to Fuel Summer Fun
RACINE, Wisc.– The official start to summer is June 21, but busy schedules and tight budgets risk spoiling the season. SC Johnson, the maker of Ziploc Fresh SHIELD products, offers easy, affordable ways to help families enjoy the bounty of summer.
“Summer brings with it a wonderful variety of fruits, vegetables and outdoor activities,” says Kelly Semrau, SC Johnson Vice President of Global Public Affairs and Communication. “As a family company, SC Johnson wants to help families keep their favorite foods fresh and enjoy all that summer has to offer.”
Fresh Summer Tips from Ziploc Fresh SHIELD Products
Summer should be synonymous with fun, but juggling a packed schedule with a lighter wallet can be stressful. SC Johnson, the maker of Ziploc Fresh SHIELD bags and containers, offers low-cost ideas to savor summer.
1. Nurture your green thumb. Plant vegetables and herbs in your backyard for a fun summer project. You’ll enjoy seasonal produce at a fraction of the price all summer long. Protect your harvest and all summer groceries with Ziploc Fresh SHIELD bags to lock in freshness.
2. Buy in bulk and fatten your wallet. Buy meat in bulk to save money. Avoid complaints about monotonous menus by dividing the meat into freezer bags with different marinades so you can serve meals over several weeks. Shown to be 200 times stronger than original store packaging, Ziploc Fresh SHIELD Double Zipper Freezer Bags are ideal for freezing individually prepared meats. Simply transfer to the fridge to defrost 24 hours before cooking.
3. Fuel outdoor adventures. Explore area parks to get an up-close look at nature. Pack a healthy picnic in Ziploc Fresh SHIELD Twist ’n Loc® Containers for an easy way to tote fresh summer salads. The lids twist on like a jar and have a leak-resistant seal, so you don’t have to worry about messes.
4. Prep for easy grilling. Marinade meats and vegetables in Ziploc Fresh SHIELD Easy Zipper Expandable Bottom Storage Bags for quick transfers from the fridge to the grill. These bags feature a pleated bottom that expands into a flat base, helping them stay upright for easy access at the grill.
5. Family time, anytime. Don’t wait for vacation to cherish time with your family. Set aside a specific time each week to spend together. Whether it’s playing outdoor games, going on a walk, or even doing yard work, you’ll make plenty of memories before the summer is over.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.