CIGNA International Makes Medical Tourism, Other Podcasts Available
CLAYMONT, Del. - CIGNA International released a podcast on medical tourism today, along with podcasts on several other topics to help employers stay on top of global health trends and select an international coverage program for expatriate employees. The podcast library is available on CIGNA International’s secure Web site and can be accessed anywhere, anytime from a computer or downloaded to an MP3 player.
“CIGNA launched the podcast series to make it easier for employers to learn at their convenience about global health trends like medical tourism and pandemics, as well as to hear about CIGNA’s capabilities to meet the health needs of their workforce,” said Glenn Maykish, a senior director of sales and client management.
In addition to medical tourism, podcasts are available on the following topics:
* Pandemic preparedness, outlining how CIGNA plans for potential pandemics and helps customers become better equipped to deal with a possible disease outbreak;
* International SOS, providing information on how CIGNA’s relationship with International SOS protects expatriate employees and families;
* Regulatory compliance, detailing how CIGNA’s health plans comply with applicable domestic and international laws while meeting employers’ needs for coverage;
* Cleveland Clinic, highlighting CIGNA’s alliance with the Cleveland Clinic, which allows individuals to remotely and efficiently obtain an expert second opinion;
* CIGNA Envoy, explaining the benefits of CIGNA’s advanced web portal for employers, their employees and the doctors and hospitals who serve employees;
* Short-Term Abroad, detailing the Global Health Advantage: Short-Term Abroad affordable program specifically designed for employees on short-term assignment;
* And two podcasts noting CIGNA’s clinical resources for multi-national employers and their expatriate employees.
The new podcasts are available at http://cignaexpats.com/employer_resources/podcast.html and http://cignaexpats.com/producer_resources/podcast.html. CIGNA also maintains a podcast library on Itstimetofeelbetter.com with many health and wellness topics of interest to individuals and families.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.