Motorola makes Mission Critical technology perform like Second Nature at TETRA World Congress 2009
Company reveals world-class terminals and solutions, key partnerships and experiences; Delivers excellence for next million users
TETRA WORLD CONGRESS - MUNICH - For mission critical professionals, the rapid introduction of new technologies offers a myriad of new opportunities to make their jobs easier – but only if it works simply and effectively, like second nature. Today at TETRA World Congress (TWC) 2009, Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT), the leading provider of end-to-end TETRA solutions, will showcase the latest products, solutions and innovations to meet the ever-demanding needs of mission critical professionals – enabling them to focus on the mission, not the technology.
For over seven decades, Motorola has been leading the advancement of intuitive technology and has developed a complete portfolio of two-way communication solutions for public safety users. At TWC -- the world’s largest TETRA conference – Motorola is exhibiting that portfolio along with new terminals, infrastructure solutions and support services designed to deliver reliable, robust communications, worldwide. Located at stand D301 in Hall C1 of the International Congress Centre, Motorola is highlighting:
Part of Motorola’s mission critical MOTOA4 portfolio these new TETRA solutions enable seamless connectivity and put real time information into the hands of users.
· The Motorola Dimetra IP Micro TETRA switch and the Motorola CEP400 TETRA portable terminal -- designed to deliver cost effective and easy-to-deploy solutions to commercial and enterprise users.
· The Motorola MTP850 S – engineered for dependable use in ultra-tough surroundings
· The Motorola MTP850 FuG – Based on the portable Motorola MTP850 terminal and created especially for the German Public Security market, the new MTP850FuG includes secure, reliable voice and data communications in an even more robust design with enhanced features and applications like “man down” alarm.
· Cheshire Police & Sussex Police – both UK Authorities have awarded Motorola contracts for TETRA terminals and services
· Alicante Airport – the Spanish airport is deploying Motorola TETRA communications network to improve operations throughout its facility.
· New commercial and enterprise TETRA systems & terminals
· Integrated Terminal Management (iTM) Service for efficient management of software and configuration of every radio terminal from a remote central location.
· Mobile data solutions including TETRA enhanced data and video
· Network management, performance & optimization services
· BMW – Motorola partnered with the world-reknowned German automaker to create a vehicle with fully integrated TETRA communications
“Today’s mission critical customers demand flexibility as well as reliability from their communications solutions,” said Manuel Torres, vice president and general manager, Government Business, Motorola Enterprise Mobility Solutions. “They want to be able to take advantage of cutting-edge applications and services without forgoing the security and dependability they need to get the job done. Motorola has invested the resources and expertise in ensuring they get both. We’re expert at creating seamless integration of technologies, applications and services to meet the demands of mission critical users and we look forward to demonstrating those capabilities at the show.”
Meet the Experts
· Motorola will also feature a reception/information zone where delegates will be given the opportunity to speak to Motorola experts or be taken on a guided stand tour.
· The Motorola booth will provide an interactive self-discovery zone/ display area where delegates can find out more about Motorola’s ‘Technology that’s second nature’ and get more information on Motorola’s leadership in nation-wide solutions, terminals and services.
· In addition, senior Motorola experts will share their insights on TETRA and their vision of the future of mission critical communications technology via:
o A series of pre-show seminars held – one on “Network Planning & Implementation” and another on “Data Applications”
o A panel discussion on “Overcoming the Challenges of Spectrum” featuring Motorola Vice President Jens Kristiansen
o A presentation during the master classes about “Video – an important application for future networks”
· Also, Motorola customers from Asia and Europe will share their success stories on how TETRA technology is meeting their mission-critical requirements. For further information about the Speaker Program please click here.
For further information on what Motorola will be exhibiting at TWC please visit stand D301, located in Hall C1 of the International Congress Centre or go to www.motorola.com.
Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications and is focused on advancing the way the world connects. From broadband communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility and public safety solutions to high-definition video and mobile devices, Motorola is leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises and governments to be more connected and more mobile. Motorola (NYSE: MOT) had sales of US $30.1 billion in 2008. For more information, please visit www.motorola.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.