Citibank Launches "Happy Family, Happy Smiles" Campaign
Seoul – Citibank Korea (CKI) yesterday announced the launch of the “Happy Family, Happy Smiles” campaign. Introduced to coincide with the upcoming “Family Month” celebrations, the new program includes a variety of banking special offers with benefits for all members of the family.
“We are delighted to celebrate ’Family Month’ with this campaign,” said said YK Ha, CEO, CKI. “As well as a range of exclusive benefits it also features special banking offers and rates designed to assist families and households during these current challenging economic times.”
“Happy Family, Happy Smiles” benefits:
* Bonus interest rate of 0.2% for new Life Plan Savings and MiDream Regular Savings customers (for monthly transfers of 300,000 won or more)
* 90% FX rate discount
* Savings or fund product customers who deposit more than 300,000 won per month gain entry to a lucky draw contest with prizes that include a trip to Japan and tuition packages for students
* 10,000 Citi Points (if card spend exceeds 100,000 won within three months of receiving a new Citi credit card)
* Various giveaways, including coupons for a vacation-themed contest that includes a Mediterranean cruises and Bali resort holidays as prizes
* Other giveaways such as LG Netbook computers, Internet subscriptions and mobile banking services
To launch the program and also thank clients for their loyalty, Citibank Korea (CKI) senior managers, including CEO YK Ha, presented flowers to customers at a number of branches across Korea. Throughout the day, 10,000 flowers were given away.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.