NetOpus Magazine Calls Datosphere a Good Example of Content Archiving & High End Data Protection
Philadelphia, PA (May 15, 2009) — Nayatek, a developer of the next generation integrated Content Archiving Platform, Datosphere, announced today that it had received a very solid and promising product review of Datosphere for MS-Exchange in the May 1st issue of NetOpus magazine in The Netherlands.
NetOpus magazine is an independent technical publication based in The Netherlands focused on providing system and network administrators with practical insight and critical analyses of hardware, software and services to be used to improve their decision making and practical use of information technology.
The product review identified many of the compelling reasons why Datosphere would be a top choice for organizations that use Microsoft Exchange including the following:
• Datosphere is a good example of content archiving and a form of high-end – data protection, while at the same time can take care and efficiently handle your storage management objectives
• The core philosophy of the company is to provide both flexibility and overall integrated solution
• The entire scalability and failover (servers and storage) are integrated within Datosphere, based on a grid-like model
• Datosphere will always have single instance storage: so for example, a message sent to several internal recipients will always be stored once (and indexed), regardless of journaling and mailbox management actions
• It has a light footprint due to its software appliance approach and yet a high ceiling
• In terms of quantity and variety of data, Nayatek competes with heavyweights like HP and EMC
• The concepts are very solid and it has great promise, both for current Exchange users and for future broader deployment
To see the complete review, “High-end data-protection Storage and Backup Part 3: Nayatek”, please visit:
“We are very pleased with the product review in NetOpus magazine as it demonstrates Datosphere’s next generation approach to content archiving and its robust underlying concepts and capabilities to capture, retain, recover and discover ESI across the enterprise,” said Scott Lehmann, senior vice president of product management, Nayatek. “This review validates the experience of our customers who see Datosphere as a content archiving and discovery platform built to address the ESI challenges of today and as a platform to build upon for those of tomorrow allowing them to maximize the value of their investment and lower the total cost of ownership, “ said Lehmann.
About Nayatek Datosphere
Datosphere is a single enterprise integrated content archiving platform designed to provide comprehensive Content Archiving, EDiscovery, Storage Management, Business Continuity and Compliance functionality. It provides a platform to build on that can help future proof against changes in legal requirements, new ESI data formats, retention requirements and the ever encroaching impact of regulatory compliance.
Key Datosphere Advantages:
• Enterprise “Try & Buy”
• Dynamic Next Generation Grid Architecture
• Integrated Redundancies
• Flexible Enterprise Deployment
• Comprehensive Forensic Security Model
• Fast, Modern Search & Index
• Downloadable Enterprise Solution (Software Appliance)
• Support for Virtualization
NAYATEK is a developer of Integrated Content Archiving solutions providing comprehensive Content Archiving, EDiscovery, Storage Management, Business Continuity and Compliance functionality designed to specifically assist organizations to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of their electronically stored information (ESI) and to maintain objectively verifiable, robust procedures to comply with industry regulations. For more details, visit www.Nayatek.com or request specific information: info@Nayatek.com
- Contact Information
- Marta Teran
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.