Holiday Inn Hosts VOICEBOXX Executive Events
OP TRAVEL EXECUTIVES TO DISCUSS FOSTERING COLLABORATION TO DRIVE CONSUMER CONNECTIONS
WHAT: Holiday Inn presents the first in a series of VOICEBOXXTM Executive Events discussing “Leveraging Value to Drive Guest Connections.” In these uncertain economic times, consumers are demanding quality and increased value; and above all else want to be treated like real people as opposed to a statistic. By working together, today’s hotel companies and their strategic partners can build advocates for their brands while creating unique guest experiences.
WHO: Scott McCartney, Airline and Travel Editor of the Wall Street Journal, and columnist of the “Middle Seat” will moderate the panel. Featured panelists include:
• Charley Wilson, Managing Director of external communications and international advertising, American Airlines
• John Elieson, Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Global Marketing, Travelocity
• Shirley Tafoya, President of North America, Travelzoo
• David Balfour, Director, Advisory Services, American Express Business Travel
• Kevin Kowalski, Senior Vice President of Global Brand Management, Holiday Inn Brand Family
WHEN: May 15, 2009
7:00 a.m. CDT - Breakfast and Registration
7:30 a.m. CDT - Panel Commences
8:30 a.m. CDT - Panel Concludes
WHERE: InterContinental Dallas
15201 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75248
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.