Juniper Networks Showcases Secure and Assured Networking Solutions at RSA Conference
Demonstrations Highlight Intrusion Prevention, SSL VPN Remote Access, Secure Services Gateways and Unified Access Control; Partners to Demonstrate Managed Security Services
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 13, 2006 - Juniper Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNPR) will showcase its industry-leading portfolio of security solutions at the RSA Security conference, February 13-16 at Booth #2043, and will also host a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Partner Pavilion at Booth #1722. The Juniper Networks solutions support Juniper’s Enterprise Infranet framework by securing and assuring the delivery of differentiated applications and services across enterprise networks with delivery, use and threat control.
Juniper Booth #2043 demonstrations at RSA will include:
* Juniper’s Intrusion Prevention and Detection (IDP) technology in purpose-built, high-performance integrated security gateways and stand-alone IDP devices that provide best-in-class attack coverage against worms, trojans, spyware, keyloggers and other malware;
* Juniper’s Infranet Controllers that highlight easy-to-deploy and cost-effective LAN access control;
* Juniper’s Secure Access SSL VPNs that provide market-leading employee and partner remote access;
* Juniper’s Secure Services Gateways to highlight integrated security and routing with industry-leading performance to broadband connected branch offices; and
* Juniper’s Wireless LAN Security solution that highlights standards-based 802.1x, RADIUS, WPA2 integration into any network using Steel-Belted Radius and leading two-factor authentication technology.
In addition to its demonstrations, Juniper Networks partners - LogLogic, Lucent Technologies, Q1 Labs, Inc., Secure Elements and Vanguard Managed Solutions - will demonstrate their managed security solutions offerings for service providers, government, financial, and healthcare organizations in the Juniper Networks Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Partner Pavilion, Booth #1722.
Juniper Networks is also participating in the RSA Pavilion, Booth #531, highlighting Juniper’s Steel-Belted Radius and Odyssey Access Client to demonstrate wireless authentication via RSA’s SecurID. Juniper Networks will also show how the Trusted Network Connect (TNC) specifications can be used to integrate security products from many vendors, and how this integration fits into Juniper’s Unified Access Control (UAC) solution, in the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Booth #1411.
Distinguished speakers for RSA also include representatives from Juniper Networks. The speakers will address the latest developments and deployments of secure and assured networking in the following presentations:
* February 13 at 11:45 a.m. PT (Trusted Computing Group Seminar): Steve Hanna, distinguished engineer at Juniper Networks, will present on “Trusted Network Connect: Open Standards for Endpoint Integrity”;
* February 15 at 2:00 p.m. PT (RSA Session: STA-201): Ron Bonica, engineer and Ross Callon, distinguished engineer at Juniper Networks, will present “Operational Security Requirements for IP Network Infrastructure”; and
* February 17 at 10:05 a.m. PT (RSA Session: GOV-402): Alan Bavosa, senior product line manager for Juniper Networks, will present “Federal Agency IPv6 Transition Challenges and Potential Solutions.”
Press and Analyst Meetings
Juniper Networks executives will be attending the conference and will be available to speak with press and industry analysts on a number of technology and market-trend topics. For press interested in scheduling briefings with Juniper Networks executives, please contact Amy Lee at (408) 936-4259 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For industry analysts interested in scheduling briefings, please contact Erin Lawrence at (408) 936-4188 or email@example.com.
About Juniper Networks, Inc.
Juniper Networks is the leader in enabling secure and assured communications over a single IP network. The company’s purpose-built, high performance IP platforms enable customers to support many different services and applications at scale. Service providers, enterprises, governments and research and education institutions worldwide rely on Juniper Networks to deliver products for building networks that are tailored to the specific needs of their users, services and applications. Juniper Networks’ portfolio of proven networking and security solutions supports the complex scale, security and performance requirements of the world’s most demanding networks. Additional information can be found at www.juniper.net.
Juniper Networks and the Juniper Networks logo are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Contact Information
- Tony Thompson
- Media Contact
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.