GMAC Financial Services Honors Associates with Community Leadership Awards, Provides Funding to Local Charities
DETROIT .- GMAC Financial Services has announced the recipients of its biannual Community Leadership Award that recognizes exemplary volunteerism and the charitable giving of its associates.
The announcement of these recipients is in connection with National Volunteer Recognition Month and the five winners received a $1,000 donation to the charity of their choice.
The winners, their GMAC location and charities they’ve selected to receive the $1,000 donation are:
* Curtis Batie, Semperian, Jacksonville, Fla., Bay Meadows Youth Athletic Associations
* Amy Butterfield, GMAC Automotive Finance - Northeast Regional Business Center, Cranberry Township, Penn., Zelienople Fire Department
* Bill Magro, Semperian, Jacksonville, Fla., Family Foundation
* Joancir Porto Da Silva, GMAC Automotive Finance, Brazil, Eden-LAR
* David Zaccagnini, GMAC Financial Services, Detroit, Mich., City of Rochester Fire Department
“Volunteerism is a powerful tool. The commitment to serve others is a core value we celebrate at GMAC,” said Chief Executive Officer Alvaro G. de Molina. “It’s an honor to have these outstanding people on the GMAC team.”
The award recipients were chosen from a pool of more than 30 national and international GMAC associates and the selection committee was comprised of GMAC associates from each of the business units. Winners were determined by demonstrating a strong level of volunteer commitment including years and/or hours of service and impact on the community.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.