IAQ Marketing Firm Begins Expansion Plans
Cochrane & Associates provides important marketing help to indoor air quality firms.
The IAQ industry’s only dedicated marketing and public relations firm has recently announced plans to expand and broaden the list of services they offer clients. Cochrane & Associates has expanded its internal resources and created several key alliances with complimentary service providers to bring new services to the IAQ marketplace.
Cochrane & Associates was founded with the mission of assisting IAQ related companies with building their brand. Paul Cochrane, the company’s founder, witnessed the need for these types of services after spending a decade in the industry.
“Although the IAQ industry has felt the economic pinch, as have virtually all types of businesses lately, there is still a tremendous need for the products and services offered by IAQ professionals,” reported Paul Cochrane, President of Cochrane and Associates. “What we have been noticing lately is an increase in inquiries during these challenging times to jump start sales and increase market share and we are expanding to meet these needs,” he continued.
Cochrane & Associates currently offers:
- Public relations
- Advertising agency functions
- Press release development & distribution
- Database development, maximization, and utilization
- Integrated strategic marketing plans
- Competitive market analysis
- Correspondence with media including print, television & radio
- Corporate branding & logo design
- Website development
- Email marketing campaigns
- Ezine development & execution
- Literature development, printing & distribution
- New product development, market presentation & distribution channels
- New branch office expansion
- Development of strategic marketing materials
- Development of strategic sales materials
- Tradeshow booth design, planning & execution
- Tradeshow attendance, selection and evaluation
- Tradeshow pre & post show follow-up
- Correspondence with clients & prospects
- Internal training & education of staff
- Sales process evaluations
- Customer service surveys
- Piggyback marketing
- Public speaking
- Monitoring government bid opportunities & RFPs
From new startup operations to established international companies, Cochrane & Associates has the experience and know how to help IAQ businesses excel.
About Cochrane & Associates, LLC
Cochrane & Associates is a business development, public relations and marketing consulting firm that specializes in the environmental and indoor air quality industries.
- Contact Information
- Paul Cochrane
- Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.