XPG™ Gaming Series DRAM Module Now Available in DDR2-1066
Delivering Outstanding Performance, speed, and gamer experience
Taipei, Taiwan. - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today introduced its newly speed of XPG™ Gaming Series DRAM module in DDR2-1066, as dual channel 2GBx2/1GBx2 and single channel kits up to 2GB. Designed for consumers who want to enhance their gaming ability, the XPG™ Gaming Series DDR2-1066G DRAM module provide CL6-6-6-18 timing at 2.0V±0.1V to delivering outstanding performance, speed, and gamer experience.
Optimized for the latest gaming platform, the XPG Gaming Series DDR2-1066G DRAM module delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability, and stability with low power consumption. It is an affordable midrange offering for gamer of all levels and the professionals demanding the latest DDR2 technology.
The XPG Gaming Series DRAM module line is customized to fulfill gamers’ need of performance, speed, and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperation with online gaming companies to ensure its XPG Gaming Series DRAM module meets the performance and reliability standards.
The XPG Gaming Series DRAM module is guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers and professionals.
1. All memory chips are verified using rigorous criteria for better quality.
2. High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
3. Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
4. Backward compatible with DDR2-800/667/ 533MHz
5. Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
1. 1GB/2GB single channel and 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1066MHz
2. Test at latency settings 6-6-6-18 at 1.9V-2.1V
3. SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR2-800 with latency settings at 5-5-5-15 for basic system booting
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.